Nicholls State Coach resigns

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Charlie Stubbs has stepped down...health reasons given..... Now if I am the prez at Nicholls State...on my target list is one Lionel Washington

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I hope Lionel is happy as the coach in waiting at Tulane rather than take the Nichols State job, if offered.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Lionel is a Tulane guy. He's happy here.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:Lionel is a Tulane guy. He's happy here.
I posted if I wuz da prez...he would be on the short list...not saying he would go...Nicholls is a tuff place to recruit to..but he would be on the list...
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Jonathan
Riptide

Why should we care if he resigned?
lurker123
Swell

Jonathan wrote:Why should we care if he resigned?
Is this a quick question? Just asking.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Jonathan wrote:Why should we care if he resigned?
I posted this under "Those Other Louisiana Schools"....nothing wrong with the post...if you do not care, do not respond..or better yet,if you do not care, do not read the post
Jonathan
Riptide

Nichols State would be a demotion for Lionel. A lower salary than what CJ pays him and a no win situation for a sick program and conference. A dead end job!