I reflect on my memories of LSU's glorious 2007 year, and

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Robert1969
Riptide

Get called "a troll and an a-hole."

I wonder why...
Robert Reiley 3 hours ago
LSU is not a contender. Defense is too pourous. Horrible run defense. LSU had to sell out to stop the run. If Wisconsin had a passing game LSU would have been humiliated.

I remember that time LSU beat the heck out of Virginia Tech. This was shortly after the massacre at Virginia Tech. You'd figure in a moment like that LSU fans would have had a bit of mercy given what that campus was in the midst of dealing with. But LSU fans will never miss an opportunity to rib their opponents, not even while in the midst of grieving, and they began chanting "Overrated, overrated!" Those LSU fans had a blast.

But this year, LSU, despite the win, was exposed. They are clearly "overrated! Overated!"
http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2014/ ... =207568555

sader24
Tsunami

LSU was ranked #13 and Wisconsin was #14 and LSU won by 4. How exactly does that make them overrated? Seems like if anything they were correctly rated. Not sure what the VT game years ago has to do with anything.