ULALA Stadium 12th Worst in College Football

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Wave755
Tsunami

Sadly, ULALA Cajun Field has been ranked 12th worst stadium in all of college football. :shakingno: https://moneywise.com/a/ch-b/worst-stad ... l+Stadiums

Perhaps this explains ULALA's extremely low attendance for last season? :clap:

Oh, the confounding incongruity, such an "August" university, yet such an embarrassing stadium? So unfair to the "Harvard of the Atchafalaya basin." Even Bobby Boucher (pronounced "Boo-shay"), 'dat Waterboy himself, has been heard to say, "da legislature gotta fix 'dis situation 'lickety-split, but 'dat LSU won't let 'em"! :P :lol: ;)

cajunfanatico
Swell

I'll be sure to post lots of photos when all the renovations are complete. BTW, how's your indoor practice facility coming along?

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-f ... -football/
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:29 am I'll be sure to post lots of photos when all the renovations are complete. BTW, how's your indoor practice facility coming along?

Hmm 🤔,well Cajun Troll, judging by the original stadium, I wonder which architect from the former East Germany has been "awarded" the contract? :lol: :lol: :lol:
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

cajunfanatico wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:29 am I'll be sure to post lots of photos when all the renovations are complete. BTW, how's your indoor practice facility coming along?
Very well, Thank you. As a matter of fact, it's an NFL caliber indoor facility.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

Cajun Troll, Gayle Benson, the wealthiest person in Louisiana, is a Tulane Board Member. :D
cajunfanatico
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:54 am
You once had an NFL stadium as well, but, you were once in the SEC, so I guess if nothing else, you're consistent.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

cajunfanatico wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:08 pm
You once had an NFL stadium as well, but, you were once in the SEC, so I guess if nothing else, you're consistent.
Better to have been than to never have been, I guess. At least we can lay claim to SEC championships, rather than abandoned Sun Belt crowns.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
cajunfanatico
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:12 pm
Better to have been than to never have been, I guess. At least we can lay claim to SEC championships, rather than abandoned Sun Belt crowns.
I wasn't casting stones, just noting a definite trend line.
Wave755
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:54 am
Yes, Cajun Troll, we are consistent, Louisiana’s premiere university since 1834. :)
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:53 pm
Yes, Cajun Troll, we are consistent, Louisiana’s premiere university since 1834. :)
In certain aspects, absolutely. In others, not so much.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:33 am
Wave755 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:53 pm
In certain aspects, absolutely. In others, not so much.
Cajun Troll, fear the the Wave ! The Tulane University of Louisiana !!! :thumbup: