Cajun ladies get a facelift....

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
cajunfanatico
Swell

Lamson park that is. Artificial turf! :D

phpBB [video]

ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Very impressive. Congrats on the upgrades. I wish we had a softball team.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
cajunfanatico
Swell

tpstulane wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:28 pm Very impressive. Congrats on the upgrades. I wish we had a softball team.
Thanks TPS. I wish Tulane did as well. Recruiting quality players to play in New Orleans would be so easy.

It's a great gameday experience. Don't know exact attendance figures, but I think the program averages around 1800 fans per game. If so, that's more than a lot of D-1 baseball programs.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

cajunfanatico wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:04 pm
tpstulane wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:28 pm Very impressive. Congrats on the upgrades. I wish we had a softball team.
Thanks TPS. I wish Tulane did as well. Recruiting quality players to play in New Orleans would be so easy.

It's a great gameday experience. Don't know exact attendance figures, but I think the program averages around 1800 fans per game. If so, that's more than a lot of D-1 baseball programs.
Yes and some D1 basketball programs. :oops:
Tulane Class of 1981
cajunfanatico
Swell

tpstulane wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:17 pm

I've asked here before why Tulane has not considered the sport and someone said that without an on-campus it was a non-starter. Is that your opinion as well?
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I have to say I chuckle every time I read the title of this thread.

I guess they need one!

Then again, I'm getting old, too (so I probably could use some plastic surgery!)
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

cajunfanatico wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:43 am
tpstulane wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:17 pm

I've asked here before why Tulane has not considered the sport and someone said that without an on-campus it was a non-starter. Is that your opinion as well?
Yes. It would have to be on campus and Tulane’s landlocked with no room for a softball stadium on campus. I thought there were plans to put BVB on campus but that hasn’t materialized they play off campus at White Sands Volleyball Courts in Harahan La.
Tulane Class of 1981