Les Miles Heading to Kansas

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Wave755
Tsunami

Les Miles heading to Kansas! https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb ... spartandhp
Although now he will have to leave his beloved Baton Rouge. :shakingno: :megagrin:

And somehow, after last night I just knew Tulane was perfectly safe for having our Willie Boy for yet another year. :lol:

RobertM320
Green Wave

I'm assuming Miles will hire a new staff. I'm wondering if we can't lure Tony Hull away from there for recruiting.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

RobertM320 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:42 pm I'm assuming Miles will hire a new staff. I'm wondering if we can't lure Tony Hull away from there for recruiting.
He may keep him. Louisiana connection.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Sunamiwave
High Tide

I sure hope Les brings the old gang back together and hires Cam Cameron and John Chavis as offensive and defensive coordinators. Better yet Les should hire Lou Tepper as his defensive coordinator. It could be the Les and Lou show. That would be a winning combination!!
Wave QB
Swell

RobertM320 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:42 pm I'm assuming Miles will hire a new staff. I'm wondering if we can't lure Tony Hull away from there for recruiting.

I know him personally and have known him for years. Tony would love to be at Tulane. He is a great guy who loves New Orleans.
Ruski
Swell

Does this impact LA recruiting at all? Push us further down the pecking order?