Where to buy baseball jersey

Show your Tulane school spirit!
Ruski
Swell

Hey y'all, getting excited for Cardinals home opener next week and wanted to snag a Tulane jersey to rock for the game but can't seem to find any for sale online. The official school store is useless. Anyone know of somewhere? Even eBay had nothing.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Have you tried the athletic website at www.tulanegreenwave.com ?
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Ruski
Swell

yup. check the jersey selection; garbage. the entire site is pretty bad. no baseball jerseys, no football jerseys, only one terrible basketball jersey option.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Ruski wrote:yup. check the jersey selection; garbage. the entire site is pretty bad. no baseball jerseys, no football jerseys, only one terrible basketball jersey option.
I kind of like this one:

http://tulanegreenwave.cbscollegestore. ... _id=263199

Proceeds go to the Devon Walker Fund. Keep in mind getting Tulane stuff is difficult outside of New Orleans. I check the hat stores all the time and never see our gear.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Ruski
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Keep in mind getting Tulane stuff is difficult outside of New Orleans. I check the hat stores all the time and never see our gear.
Exactly, which is why at least the official store should have a decent selection. I haven't been down in a minute but doesn't the bookstore/stadium have jerseys for sale? If so, should be logical to also post them online
BC Wave
Swell

I would call the ticket office number and go to the team shop or whatever they call it.
504 861 9283

Someone there should help you.
aus10dixon
Ripple

An older Tulane pinstripe jersey was on eBay a couple of days ago at http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tulane-baseball ... 7675.l2557, but it expired. It doesn't look like it sold, so if you send a message to the seller, he or she could probably relist it for you. It's a size large.