An Introduction

Show your Tulane school spirit!
Campus Connection
Ripple

Hey Green Wave fans!

My name is Dave Cariello and I am a Tulane alumnus, class of 1999. I am also the owner of Campus Connection, a store I hope you are all at least somewhat familiar with at the corner of Broadway and Maple.

If you're curious about me, you can learn a little more from a recent Tulane Insider article written about yours truly. Or just ask, I'm anything but shy. Basically, I'm originally from Long Island (a Tulane student from LI!? Shocking!), fell in love with New Orleans at the age of 13, moved into Monroe Hall at 17, began working at the store in 2001 following my sophomore year and loved it so much I went on to become it's third owner in May of 2008.

The wonderful folks here at Go Tulane were kind enough to open the lines of communication, invite me aboard and give me this platform to share with you all the latest happenings at our store. So a big 'thank you' to them for that.

My plan is to use this space to update you on new Tulane products before or when we get them, open myself to feedback from customers and notify you of any special deals or sales. My goal is make Campus Connection a better store for Tulane students, grads, family and friends because, let's face it, we don't have as many options out there as the LSU's (barf!) of the world. Of course, a growing business would be nice also.

So thank you for your time. Thank you, also, for all of your support through the years. If you're in the uptown area, please don't ever hesitate to stop by the store and say hello; I'm almost always there. If not, you can always reach us via any of the methods below.

Roll Wave!

http://www.TulaneShop.com
(504) 866-8552
1-800-955-FRAT
[email protected]
Facebook.com/TulaneShop
Twitter.com/TulaneShop

NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Great to have you aboard Dave!
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)