Tulane Black Friday merchandise deals.

Show your Tulane school spirit!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

25% off everything.
I just bought an Angry Wave green polo shirt. But beware tax and shipping will add around $11 to the order.
https://www.fanatics.com/college-tulane ... =avantlink

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Bigschtick
Riptide

Stuff is real pricey to start with! Bought a long sleeve T-shirt with Angry wave for mi esposa
and even with discount, total came to 38.00 , plenty money for a T but she was driving me crazy and thats
just the kind of good guy I am!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Bigschtick wrote:Stuff is real pricey to start with! Bought a long sleeve T-shirt with Angry wave for mi esposa
and even with discount, total came to 38.00 , plenty money for a T but she was driving me crazy and thats
I agree. But that same polo shirt I bought was at Perlis for nearly $100. It’s good quality but expensive. Plan on wearing it to our bowl game one day. :mrgreen:
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

The sale continues through midnight tonight. I just got an Angry Wave Coaches Polo and a long sleeve T.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
swampnik
Surge

I just wait and buy the regular type TU T-shirts when on sale at Walgreens or Winn-Dixie! lol
nic, nic, nic, swamp!
-Jack N. (Easy Rider)
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

swampnik wrote:I just wait and buy the regular type TU T-shirts when on sale at Walgreens or Winn-Dixie! lol
Rouses also. :lol:
Tulane Class of 1981
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

tpstulane wrote:
Bigschtick wrote:Stuff is real pricey to start with! Bought a long sleeve T-shirt with Angry wave for mi esposa
I agree. But that same polo shirt I bought was at Perlis for nearly $100. It’s good quality but expensive. Plan on wearing it to our bowl game one day. :mrgreen:
My s/o bought me an angry wave boonie hat last week and I absolutely love it. My fear was that it was only $40+... during the garage sale the wave T boonie was only $5 :o