Tulane Golf Tournament 2016

Share photos you've taken at the game or behind the scenes.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
TURVS71
Swell

Looking Good! Always available to help if needed!!!
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I hope everyone had a great time !!!... Wish I knew when it was going to take place !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

TURVS71 wrote:Looking Good! Always available to help if needed!!!
Thanks. That's one tournament we never seem to need additional help. Lol.
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote:I hope everyone had a great time !!!... Wish I knew when it was going to take place !!!!
It wasn't that well promoted this time around. Only 20 teams this time. Usually we have around 36 teams 2 teams per hole with a shotgun start.
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:I hope everyone had a great time !!!... Wish I knew when it was going to take place !!!!
It wasn't that well promoted this time around. Only 20 teams this time. Usually we have around 36 teams 2 teams per hole with a shotgun start.
TPS... I agree....one thing that may have been an issue was playing on a Tuesday....Friday and Monday's are usually the best days, especially for those coming from out of town...
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DrBox
Riptide

Me too.
They certainly never notified me.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

DrBox wrote:
Me too.
They certainly never notified me.
The GB's always volunteer to cook every year but we weren't sure either. I think Sue Bower leaving recently may have had something to do with the lack of promotion. More new faces these days at Tulane so there's a learning curve there.
But those that did attend certainly had a great time out there.
Tulane Class of 1981
Bearwave
High Tide

I was asked to play on short notice but had work conflicts. Usually it's a fun tournament to play in.
Bears are Ready to Rhule! Sic'em
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Bearwave wrote:I was asked to play on short notice but had work conflicts. Usually it's a fun tournament to play in.
i may be wrong, but I do not see it listed on the tulanegreewave.com site....