Tulane 48 LSU 7 Nov 1981

Share photos you've taken at the game or behind the scenes.
GreenLantern
Riptide

You guys are old farts.

GreenLantern
Riptide

golfnut69 wrote:I wish I had the computer skills...I would put a Tulane High Lite going all the way back to the Rose Bowl and e mail it to each Tulane Board Member
phpBB [video]
[/quote]
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

GreenLantern wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:I wish I had the computer skills...I would put a Tulane High Lite going all the way back to the Rose Bowl and e mail it to each Tulane Board Member
phpBB [video]
[/quote]

I have this program and several others framed in my office, or the room where my golf clubs are kept !!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

golfnut69 wrote:The "highlite" below is still my favorite, I was proud to be in the "North End Zone" and I wish it was still there ...judging from the video, I would say there were many proud Tulane Fans, Professors, Board Members and Staff at the event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgm0RZKP ... re=related
I was at the Dome in 81, but don't go back to the 73 game. Love watching the highlight, though. What gets me is how workmanlike the Wave goes about marching up the field. The long run didn't result in a TD, but also didn't result in too much ballyhooing and a delay of game penalty, as we'd see today. They just ran the next play, and then the next one, a handoff to the fullback, who barrels into the endzone, and hands the ball to the referee.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Jaxwave
Swell

Looked like the RG moved before the snap on 1st and goal play. Not that it would have made a huge difference.