UCF/Memphis

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
Wave755
Tsunami

Aberzombie1892 wrote:Hey hey let's lay off Tulane law :D . That being said, I would generally disagree with that, as a lot of employers seems to happily employ graduates from higher ranked schools over graduates of lower ranked schools even if the lower ranked school has a stronger program in the field that the employer is hiring for, and that seems particularly true in the south, where there are not a lot of relatively high enrollment public universities with strong academics like there are on the west coast (University of California's), midwest (B1G schools) and east coast (UNC/Virginia/Virginia Tech/etc.).
I know we need to get back to athletics on this forum, but Tulane's 91.07% pass rate for the July bar is perhaps the highest July bar pass rate I can recall in the last 25 years for any Louisiana law school. President Michael Fitts is a faculty member of the law school and came to Tulane from serving as dean of the University of Pennsylvania School of law. So, I wonder if President Fitts had anything to do with Tulane's great bar result for July 2017? (the big bar is for July since the February bar has many fewer takers and many of the takers for the February bar failed in July, so the best measure of law school performance has always been the July bar.) And, of Tulane's 5 graduates who failed the July bar, I can't help but wonder how many of those 5 are common law students who took no Louisiana law classes whatsoever during their 3 years?

And, kudos to Loyola for finishing above LSU!