Happy Thanksgiving 2017!

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
GreenLantern
Riptide

Happy Thanksgiving!

Personally I've got a lot to be thankful for. I've got (most of) my health, a wonderful family, and I've made it to another Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for the many hours I've spent on gotula.net. This group has helped keep me sober and out of the bars since 2010. I'm thankful for the eclectic group that constitute this forum. Some of us are passionate fans, some are dispassionate and some are dowright skeptical. The common thread is that we are all very, very interested in Tulane athletics.

I'm thankful for SMU. They will provide the means for our team to become bowl eligible this year. I apologize for the fact that we must stomp hell from them in order to accomplish this, but I hope that we do so without inflicting physical injury. I suppose inflicting a little emotional injury will be okay.

I'm wishing blessings to all of you during the Holiday season and throughout the coming year. There is so much to be thankful for.

Wavetime
Swell

Well Said!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I'm thankful for all my friends on this site. Even those I often disagree with. The few of us diehard Tulane fans that are so passionate about our opinions because we care about Tulane Athletics.

Like most on here, I'll be planning my Saturday around the Wave game. Whether we win in Big D, or if Lucy pulls the ball away again, we'll be back for more pleasure/punishment again next year.

Happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all.

ROLL WAVE!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Well said GL. Glad you are doing well. I hope all here have wonderful families to share this special day with. May we celebrate the holidays with many Wave wins.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.