CFN's...SMU 2017

golfnut69
Tsunami

CFN's...SMU 2017

Postby golfnut69 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:47 am

since we play them, I did not post it under the AAC section...I did post the Cincy one there

http://collegefootballnews.com/2017/08/ ... out-to-win

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !

DfromCT
Tsunami

Re: CFN's...SMU 2017

Postby DfromCT » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:30 pm

What a poorly written article. Two whole paragraphs, starting with the one about the Defense, are grammatically incorrect and if read literally, nonsense. Maybe it was the editing, or lack thereof.

Maybe I just need to bitch and moan. Quite possible. Rough 10 days.

ROLL WAVE!

" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia

golfnut69
Tsunami

Postby golfnut69 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:34 pm

DfromCT wrote:What a poorly written article. Two whole paragraphs, starting with the one about the Defense, are grammatically incorrect and if read literally, nonsense. Maybe it was the editing, or lack thereof.

ROLL WAVE!

included at the end of the article are some other links regarding SMU

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !

DfromCT
Tsunami

Postby DfromCT » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:45 pm

F "Smew" !!!

:) ;) :lol: :roll:

" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia

winwave
Wild Pelican

Postby winwave » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:01 pm

DfromCT wrote:What a poorly written article. Two whole paragraphs, starting with the one about the Defense, are grammatically incorrect and if read literally, nonsense. Maybe it was the editing, or lack thereof.

ROLL WAVE!

Hang in there. Better times are ahead.

It's the facilities stupid!