Ole Miss Hugh Freeze Resigns..

golfnut69
Tsunami

Re: Ole Miss Hugh Freeze Resigns..

Postby golfnut69 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:02 pm

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !

golfnut69
Tsunami

Postby golfnut69 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !

Ruski
Surge

Postby Ruski » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:08 pm

If only we hadn't cancelled that game this year

DfromCT
Tsunami

Postby DfromCT » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:11 am

Ruski wrote:If only we hadn't cancelled that game this year

What would be different? You think Ole Miss goes winless this year? I think they'll face challenges but have a few games where they take out all their frustrations on lesser opponents.

" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia

Ruski
Surge

Postby Ruski » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:52 am

DfromCT wrote:

What would be different? You think Ole Miss goes winless this year? I think they'll face challenges but have a few games where they take out all their frustrations on lesser opponents.

Not saying we would win but sure would add a lot more intrigue than Oklahoma. Ole Miss wasn't exactly a world-beater last year, nearly slipped up to GaSo in Oxford.

DfromCT
Tsunami

Postby DfromCT » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:03 pm

Ruski wrote:
DfromCT wrote:

Not saying we would win but sure would add a lot more intrigue than Oklahoma. Ole Miss wasn't exactly a world-beater last year, nearly slipped up to GaSo in Oxford.

Ok, I see your point. Looks like OU -35 is still a good bet for the Tulane game. Very little intrigue.

" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia

golfnut69
Tsunami

Postby golfnut69 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:10 pm

and the hits just keep on commin'

http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... ne-records

http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... llegations

Ole Miss may wish to be careful what they wish for...this could turn into an SMU in a heart beat...one thing for the NCAA on campus investigators to read the testimony, another to hear it first hand
http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... -tell-espn

golfnut69
Tsunami

Postby golfnut69 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:38 pm

as Kasey Kasem used to say..."The Hit's just keep on commin'"

http://www.nola.com/tulane/index.ssf/20 ... iver_index