UCF takes Title IX seriously

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

I can't believe they suspended him for something like that.... I always thought when people said millennials were soft like snowflakes, I just rolled my eyes, but I guess there is some merit behind that idea. The kicker behind all of this is the fact that his ex didn't even go to UCF... simply amazing.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

GreenPuddleSplash wrote:I can't believe they suspended him for something like that.... I always thought when people said millennials were soft like snowflakes, I just rolled my eyes, but I guess there is some merit behind that idea. The kicker behind all of this is the fact that his ex didn't even go to UCF... simply amazing.

U can bet your butt when his attorney is finished with USF under the Constitution's freedom of speech, they are going to wish they had kept their mouths shut....this will one fun day in court...who knows maybe ESPN can carry the action live !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:
GreenPuddleSplash wrote:I can't believe they suspended him for something like that.... I always thought when people said millennials were soft like snowflakes, I just rolled my eyes, but I guess there is some merit behind that idea. The kicker behind all of this is the fact that his ex didn't even go to UCF... simply amazing.

U can bet your butt when his attorney is finished with USF under the Constitution's freedom of speech, they are going to wish they had kept their mouths shut....this will one fun day in court...who knows maybe ESPN can carry the action live !!!!
UCF is doing an about face and reversing their previous suspension. I knew this wouldn't last and I'm glad the school did the right thing.

http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf ... river_home
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

GreenPuddleSplash wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:

UCF is doing an about face and reversing their previous suspension. I knew this wouldn't last and I'm glad the school did the right thing.

http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf ... river_home
The hell with Title IX...I wonder if our 21 year old Senior is worried law enforcement will investigate this "relationship" in regards to "age of consent"...maybe he should have kept the final grade private !!!!
Wave755
Tsunami

Since UCF is a "state actor" there are some real first amendment issues for this matter?