Tulane should take a few hints for the 2017 -18 Game Day Programs

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Green Wave

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:49 pm

link deleted....but log onto ESPN for their "Body Issue" ...But view at your own risk
Last edited by golfnut69 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
ajcalhoun
Swell

Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Golf, I know you're the The King of Blind Links, but this one needs a NSFW tag.
Welcome to gotula.net, where it's never too late to mention Tanner Lee, Andy Cannizaro, Lindsey Scott Jr., Rich Rodriguez, David Pierce, or, of course, Scott Cowen. You see, no horse here is so dead that it cannot be beaten just a little bit more.
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:42 pm

ajcalhoun wrote:Golf, I know you're the The King of Blind Links, but this one needs a NSFW tag.
LoL really AJ? It's the ESPN body issue where there's nudity but no exposed genitalia... I can't imagine how people would freak out with SI swimsuit edition....
golfnut69
Green Wave

Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:52 pm

GreenPuddleSplash wrote:
ajcalhoun wrote:Golf, I know you're the The King of Blind Links, but this one needs a NSFW tag.
LoL really AJ? It's the ESPN body issue where there's nudity but no exposed genitalia... I can't imagine how people would freak out with SI swimsuit edition....
I think AJ was concerned for those with blood pressure or Heart palpation issues !!!!....have to admit the photos are excellent and it would spike game day program sales !!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
nowave
Ripple

Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:11 pm

maybe there would be a picture of dannen with a thimble over his pecker?
golfnut69
Green Wave

Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 pm

nowave wrote:maybe there would be a picture of dannen with a thimble over his pecker?

LMAO !!!!...but here is the link.....https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... N6vGQZHf1w