SHSU Baseball Roster

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
McWave
High Tide

Watching SHSU/FSU game. The sHSU roster seems full of JC/transfer jr/sr. DP departed SHSU in June 2014. So 2014 and before recruiting class would be DP's. I don't see any of his recruits on the NCAA Super Regional roster. Anybody disput that?

Show Me
Tsunami

McWave wrote:Watching SHSU/FSU game. The sHSU roster seems full of JC/transfer jr/sr. DP departed SHSU in June 2014. So 2014 and before recruiting class would be DP's. I don't see any of his recruits on the NCAA Super Regional roster. Anybody disput that?
Still trolling Pierce I see. :roll:
The man had never missed a Regional as a HC.
6 for 6 chances as HC:
Made 3 with SHS, 2 with Tulane and now 1 with Texas. He's 6 for 6 at 3 totally different schools.
The year he left them for Tulane they DIDN't make a regional and they didn't go the year before he got there. Same thing at Tulane. Same thing at Texas.
Jesus Christ go troll Jewett.
McWave
High Tide

So the answer is "none". Thank you.
Show Me
Tsunami

McWave wrote:So the answer is "none". Thank you.
I know you have to find something to bitch about but you're making a fool of yourself trolling Pierce. A complete fool.
Profoundwizard
Swell

So there's no reason Jewett shouldn't have us on our way to Omaha in 2019, right?
BC Wave
Swell

ENOUGH!

please
McWave
High Tide

So the answer is still "none" , trolling or not. Thanks for adding your input wizard.
Profoundwizard
Swell

I haven't looked because I don't care
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Profoundwizard wrote:I haven't looked because I don't care
Same here. I blame Bush and the Russians. Lol
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
McWave
High Tide

Well thanks for responding anyway. And maybe you will stop comparing TJ to DP.

And to TPS...as well u should.
Show Me
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote:
Profoundwizard wrote:I haven't looked because I don't care
Same here. I blame Bush and the Russians. Lol
Wrong TPS. Per McWave Sam Houston St just lost and it's Pierce's fault because none of those players on the current roster are his. :roll:
Profoundwizard
Swell

McWave wrote:Well thanks for responding anyway. And maybe you will stop comparing TJ to DP.

And to TPS...as well u should.
Why should we stop comparing TJ and DP? Pretty typical for a head coach to be compared to the guys who previously held the same position at that same school
McWave
High Tide

I thought u didn't care. You guys make me chuckle. How much of the game did you watch in order to come back here? I had to run errands. What was the final score and what were the stats of DPs recruits? I know I know. You don't care.

You don't want to stop trolling TJ. Go a head. I find it entertainingly hypocritical.

And maybe there is a reason why those who follow DP lose their first year. DP didn't recruit well. I know we had some holes this year. Just like SHSU, next years TU class is 50/50 JC/HS. Just st an observation.
Show Me
Tsunami

McWave wrote:I thought u didn't care. You guys make me chuckle. How much of the game did you watch in order to come back here? I had to run errands. What was the final score and what were the stats of DPs recruits? I know I know. You don't care.

You don't want to stop trolling TJ. Go a head. I find it entertainingly hypocritical.

And maybe there is a reason why those who follow DP lose their first year. DP didn't recruit well. I know we had some holes this year. Just like SHSU, next years TU class is 50/50 JC/HS. Just st an observation.
SHS lost 7-6. You want to compare. Compare Jewett to Cannizaro and or Riser. Pierce took the same team only younger to two straight regionals. Jewett turned the them into losers one year older.
McWave
High Tide

"Same team". I agree. And TJ should have pitched Alex Massey and Gibbs more. As well as started Alamais and Rogers. What was up with that. Instead he starts all those DP recruits.

Same team. Absolutely. We should have at least two Jrs drafted Monday in the top 5 rounds. Which two are your picks? Maybe that should be its own thread. Do we even have a non-red shirt jr on the roster?
Show Me
Tsunami

McWave wrote:"Same team". I agree. And TJ should have pitched Alex Massey and Gibbs more. As well as started Alamais and Rogers. What was up with that. Instead he starts all those DP recruits.

Same team. Absolutely. We should have at least two Jrs drafted Monday in the top 5 rounds. Which two are your picks? Maybe that should be its own thread. Do we even have a non-red shirt jr on the roster?
He would have just ruined Alex Massey and Gibbs. Like he did Ross. Thank God for them graduating. We only led the nation in turning Double Plays without Alamais. Rogers was missed only because of Jeremy M going down. We lost because he screwed up Ross. If Massey wins his 10 games as expected. We are 37-21 in a regional.
Next...
McWave
High Tide

Watching the TCU/MSU game. Announcers just stated SHSU was last in a regional 2014. So I check. It's correct. They were in the TCU regional.

Show me, do u just make your ststs up. U stated SHSU didnt make a regional after DP departed. I guess I'll discount your analysis prospectively.
Show Me
Tsunami

McWave wrote:Watching the TCU/MSU game. Announcers just stated SHSU was last in a regional 2014. So I check. It's correct. They were in the TCU regional.

Show me, do u just make your ststs up. U stated SHSU didnt make a regional after DP departed. I guess I'll discount your analysis prospectively.
You troll. Pierce was the SHSU coach in 2014
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Pierce_(baseball)
He came to Tulane in 2015. And took us right to a regional in his first year. SHSU sat home that same year 2015.
Please look up the facts before trolling.
McWave
High Tide

:oops:

My bad. Thanks for the correction.