2017 Road to Omaha ends with Florida

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote:
DfromCT wrote:
Profoundwizard wrote:
winwave wrote:I agree. I have always said he's a great coach. He even took ND to the CWS. The man knows his business.
But you think the fans who call for his firing after every loss are knowledgeable about the goings on of the team. Doesn't add up.
winwave NEVER admits he's wrong. He just attacks the character of those that win the argument when he's lost.
Yes. That's correct. It's comical at times. Another thing is that he always has to have the last comment especially when he's wrong. I think that's probably why he thinks he hated by everyone. He refuses to admit when he's wrong. Whatever fits his argument. You lose all credibility when everyone sees you're wrong and you refuse to admit it.
It's not everybody. We just have to agree to disagree on the subject. The winning streak saved them. While the media didn't agree about the fans desire to see Mainieri fired they did reach a point where they had given up on a national seed and also started to have doubts about them hosting. There was talk of going as a 2 seed at USM. Then they went on the streak and it all changed. You think the streak proves your point wheres I see it proving mine.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Florida sweeps LSU in two games.
Wins game two 6-1 and the CWS Championship
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DaveBrownStreak
High Tide

No praise here for that second place team...no sympathy either...it was pure pleasure seeing the dejection on there faces....no use for them!!
Show Me
Tsunami

DaveBrownStreak wrote:No praise here for that second place team...no sympathy either...it was pure pleasure seeing the dejection on there faces....no use for them!!
Yes. I loved watching them leave the game in the 8th. Where were they going? I guess they are trained that way.
Pepper
Swell

Show Me wrote:
DaveBrownStreak wrote:No praise here for that second place team...no sympathy either...it was pure pleasure seeing the dejection on there faces....no use for them!!
Yes. I loved watching them leave the game in the 8th. Where were they going? I guess they are trained that way.
Fair weather turds.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.