Sugar Daddies needed for LSU women

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Looks like Tiger Bait to me. :mrgreen:
http://www.wwl.com/pages/22990198.php?c ... d=19042903
AP Reporting
More and more LSU students are seeking Sugar Daddies to help pay for their education. That’s according to SeekingArangment.com, which saw 35 LSU students enroll in 2016. Spokeswoman Brook Urick says that’s a substantial increase over the previous year.

“We had over 30% more signups on SeekingArangement. So it has to do a lot with tuition increases, but it also has to do with the lifestyle becoming more accepted,” Urick said.“A lot of women see it the wrong way. They’re like, ‘Oh I need to get paid for my time.’ No, get a job to get paid for your time, get a Sugar Daddy if you want to get gifted by someone you’re in a relationship with,” Urick said.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Ruski
Swell

Tulane ahead of the curve, this from back in 2011. 'Huffington Post: 4% of Tulane girls are "sugar babies"'

http://www.bestofneworleans.com/blogofn ... gar-babies
chain gang x man
Swell

tpstulane wrote:Looks like Tiger Bait to me. :mrgreen:
AP Reporting
More and more LSU students are seeking Sugar Daddies to help pay for their education. That’s according to SeekingArangment.com, which saw 35 LSU students enroll in 2016. Spokeswoman Brook Urick says that’s a substantial increase over the previous year.

“We had over 30% more signups on SeekingArangement. So it has to do a lot with tuition increases, but it also has to do with the lifestyle becoming more accepted,” Urick said.“A lot of women see it the wrong way. They’re like, ‘Oh I need to get paid for my time.’ No, get a job to get paid for your time, get a Sugar Daddy if you want to get gifted by someone you’re in a relationship with,” Urick said.
TPS are you making yourself available? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

chain gang x man wrote:
tpstulane wrote:Looks like Tiger Bait to me. :mrgreen:
AP Reporting

TPS are you making yourself available? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
8-) 8-) 8-) ;) only for the Greenie Gals! Lol
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

do they get a discount if TOPS money is involved ?
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
chain gang x man
Swell

TPS the cost for an LSU Sugar Baby is $2400.00 a month
Greenie Gals are going to cost you a little bit more
:lol: :lol: :lol:
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

chain gang x man wrote:TPS the cost for an LSU Sugar Baby is $2400.00 a month
Greenie Gals are going to cost you a little bit more
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImage
Tulane Class of 1981