USM MBB $1 promotion (Dollar Day)

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

I just got an email from USM basketball. Like Tulane they are struggling getting people out to their games. They are promoting their upcoming game vs La Tech. Calling it Dollar Day. Tickets $1, popcorn $1 and 22oz soft drinks $1. My nephew coaches at La Tech so I may go check it out.
I haven't seen Tulane do any promo's so far this season. When you not winning and not drawing you have to do something different.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Ya know we are in desperate times when Tulane has "Brass Pole and Dancer" night with 50 cent beers ...the hell with the popcorn and soft drinks
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote:Ya know we are in desperate times when Tulane has "Brass Pole and Dancer" night with 50 cent beers ...the hell with the popcorn and soft drinks
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
ajcalhoun
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:Ya know I will be in hog heaven when Tulane has "Brass Pole and Dancer" night with 50 cent beers ...the hell with the popcorn and soft drinks
FIFY
God Bless Everyone!
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:Ya know we are in desperate times when Tulane has "Brass Pole and Dancer" night with 50 cent beers ...the hell with the popcorn and soft drinks
I'd gladly attend... for the beer and popcorn that is..... :mrgreen:
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

GreenPuddleSplash wrote:
I'd gladly attend... for the beer and popcorn that is..... :mrgreen:
I look forward to the lights at Fogleman being dimmed and the court side announcer saying...'now for your viewing pleasure'... but to the dismay of all the 610 Stompers are whatever the hell their name is appears .....and then he really pisses me off by saying this half time is brought to you by Tilman Fertitia.....ahh the humanity of it all
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !