USM AD spot open

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

McGillis resigns after 3 years and accepts the AD position at the University of San Diego.
http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/stor ... /95617208/

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
lurker123
Swell

USD campus location is awesome. Think San Diego versus Hattiesburg for folks who grew up in West. I don't know if going to a sectarian school versus state college mattered here.

Yes USD is an FCS school but WCC is a much better basketball conference then CUSA and probably a better baseball conference overall. I get why he moved.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

lurker123 wrote:USD campus location is awesome. Think San Diego versus Hattiesburg for folks who grew up in West. I don't know if going to a sectarian school versus state college mattered here.

Yes USD is an FCS school but WCC is a much better basketball conference then CUSA and probably a better baseball conference overall. I get why he moved.
Yes. I've been to San Diego (la Jolla) many times and it's one of my favorite places to visit. The climate alone is worth living there.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981