UL-L will "Host" Mississippi State in Superdome in 2019

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
Wave QB
Swell

sader24 wrote:This isn't good for us in any way.

Agreed!

Wave QB
Swell

galvezwave wrote:It does nothing for tulane, but honestly, nobody in America besides about 17,000 people from Lafayette are going to even notice this game or even remotely give a damn. If Tulane is winning msu is not much of a factor in Nola recruiting wise. It's nothing to get panties in a wad over . Imo.
This is a great deal for ULL, and terrible for the team from New Orleans. If ULL comes off a winning season, you better believe that they will fill up the dome and look pretty damn impressive on TV.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

this game is two years away, hell by that time both coaching staffs may be gone, especially at MSU and coach Huckster of the bayou is treading in gator infested water...wake me if it actually happens...now give this thread, the death it deserves
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave QB
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:this game is two years away, hell by that time both coaching staffs may be gone, especially at MSU and coach Huckster of the bayou is treading in gator infested water...wake me if it actually happens...now give this thread, the death it deserves
Nut, don't sleep on them. In the Sun Belt, Hudspeth can always win 6 to 7 games to keep his job.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Wave QB wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:this game is two years away, hell by that time both coaching staffs may be gone, especially at MSU and coach Huckster of the bayou is treading in gator infested water...wake me if it actually happens...now give this thread, the death it deserves
Nut, don't sleep on them. In the Sun Belt, Hudspeth can always win 6 to 7 games to keep his job.
QB...U may be correct, but If I am a sun belt school and only winning 6 games...change has to be made, especially with all of the built in recruiting advantages @ LA-LAF ...In two years if Tulane is the Tulane of the last 5 years, we need to be concerned and maybe a ticket to the game in the dome might not look so bad, but i think we will be light years from where we are now and have been !!!!...
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !