Big Bad Baylor Football Player

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I would love to put him in a corner...... these are the type of thugs that have infected the Baylor program...Grobe took the job as a favor to Grant Teaff ..I bet he wish's he would have never taken the phone call !!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... ja2Tll1qYg

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wavetime
Swell

What can you say about that. The guy needs help.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Wavetime wrote:What can you say about that. The guy needs help.
I am more than happy to provide the "help" he needs....357 to a knee cap sounds about right
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

When your program goes from covering up years and years of sexual assault, beating a dog does not surprise me... baylor will do their "internal discipline" of making him write on the chalk board 30 times and call it a day....
Bigschtick
Riptide

golfnut69 wrote:
Wavetime wrote:What can you say about that. The guy needs help.
I am more than happy to provide the "help" he needs....357 to a knee cap sounds about right

After which. my turn!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
TXWave88
Surge

I really hope that the Big 12 expansion includes a replacement for Baylor. We talk about expansion teams that UT and OU do not want to be involved with, but who wants to be associated with Baylor? Insignificant for so many years and we see what price they were willing to pay to have some winning teams. They need to walk the path they paved right out of the Big 12 in which they should have never been a member in the first place.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

TXWave88 wrote:I really hope that the Big 12 expansion includes a replacement for Baylor. We talk about expansion teams that UT and OU do not want to be involved with, but who wants to be associated with Baylor? Insignificant for so many years and we see what price they were willing to pay to have some winning teams. They need to walk the path they paved right out of the Big 12 in which they should have never been a member in the first place.
If not for Harley Davidson riding Guv Ann Richards, UH would have been in the Big 12 from the beginning.....
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Show Me
Tsunami

Michael Vick went to prison for less.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Show Me wrote:Michael Vick went to prison for less.
I am not sure if it was for less...making animals fight for your twisted pleasure..I do not think is less...but he got what he deserved....I remember when i met my Wife, she told me if i did not like dogs not to bother calling her. She had a 50 Lb Black Lab mix, name Sadie..at the time i had my home she had hers.. a few months later I was to have surgery on my jaw...she told me that I would stay at her place. I had "tolerated" Sadie for the first few months, she was only about 14 months old and full of energy..I came to her home after surgery and went directly into the den area and laid down on a sofa...Sadie came and lied down on the floor next to the sofa...she would not leave me, she knew I was hurting....she was at my side for another 15 years, she was in our wedding, went on the honeymoon...the time came when I knew she was hurting, she had hip issues and we had been getting her hips injected every Thursday, after a few years the injections did not work and I had to carry her into the Vet's office one last time. Sadie is with me every day. We now have Dazee' a Lab mix, and she is about 100 lbs of pure lap dog love, she goes everywhere we travel. When my time comes, I am to be cremated, part of my ashes will be with Sadie, the other part with Dazee. I ask, if you ever consider a family pet, please adopt from a shelter..the Tail Waggin love you receive will warm your heart 24 hours a day, everyday !

MODS...thanks for allowing me to have my "soap box" moment...please lock or delete the thread...your choice
Bearwave
High Tide

I have 3 male labs and they can be real "rock heads" at times. I'm working with a 6 month old pup right now who is a gem to train but I've had to spank them to get a point across but never beaten them like Ish did. Dogs are just like kids, a little spanking never hurts but go too far and it's abuse. Fine line for sure.
Bears are Ready to Rhule! Sic'em
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

TXWave88 wrote:I really hope that the Big 12 expansion includes a replacement for Baylor. We talk about expansion teams that UT and OU do not want to be involved with, but who wants to be associated with Baylor? Insignificant for so many years and we see what price they were willing to pay to have some winning teams. They need to walk the path they paved right out of the Big 12 in which they should have never been a member in the first place.
Don't hold your breath waiting to that to happen.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Bearwave wrote:I have 3 male labs and they can be real "rock heads" at times. I'm working with a 6 month old pup right now who is a gem to train but I've had to spank them to get a point across but never beaten them like Ish did. Dogs are just like kids, a little spanking never hurts but go too far and it's abuse. Fine line for sure.
I actually used a "fly swatter"... I hit it on the counter top a few times, that got her attention....if I need to all I have to do is pick it up and show it to her !!!!