Uncle !! Uncle !!

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
posse
High Tide

You can't beat the referee, and you can't beat the person(s) who controls the content of this forum. I still have no idea why they objected to my CCU vs LSU post. They just brand you a troll, and delete you, with no recourse... Freedom of speech, its a wonderful thing.....

RobertM320
Green Wave

Posse must be drinking again.... :roll:
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

RobertM320 wrote:Posse must be drinking again.... :roll:
Robert....are you serious ?....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
RobertM320
Green Wave

If someone who's been around two different Tulane fan boards for years doesn't know how to find his own posts just because they've been moved to another forum, what else could it be?
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
posse
High Tide

RobertM320 wrote:Posse must be drinking again.... :roll:
Robert I just want to know why it was deleted and we can end this right now.....
RobertM320
Green Wave

It hasnt been DELETED, its been MOVED.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8826
posse
High Tide

RobertM320 wrote:If someone who's been around two different Tulane fan boards for years doesn't know how to find his own posts just because they've been moved to another forum, what else could it be?
Robert I don't know any other board other than Huddle, and Surf......Forgive me if this old man is not computer savvy.. IF moved, just tell me where to find it.

Thanks
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Posse, you need to chill out man. Seriously. All of these posts by you about messages that you think were deleted but weren't are starting to border on spamming the board. Take a deep breath. Relax. And I suggest trying the search function.

search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=p ... mit=Search
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
winwave
Top of the WAVE

posse it's in the 2016 Regional/Super Regional Open Thread in Der Rathskeller.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Profoundwizard
Swell

NOLABigSteve wrote:Posse, you need to chill out man. Seriously. All of these posts by you about messages that you think were deleted but weren't are starting to border on spamming the board. Take a deep breath. Relax. And I suggest trying the search function.

If this bordering on spamming the board then what is it that Jonathan is doing?
posse
High Tide

NOLABigSteve wrote:Posse, you need to chill out man. Seriously. All of these posts by you about messages that you think were deleted but weren't are starting to border on spamming the board. Take a deep breath. Relax. And I suggest trying the search function.

All someone had to do was tell me where to find it. That could have been done after my first post when I thought it was being deleted......Instead, my subsequent posts were disappearing, with no explanation.. As you know, I am clearly not computer savvy and knew nothing about other forums.....Thanks for clearing this up for me, it won't be an issue anymore.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

posse wrote:

All someone had to do was tell me where to find it. That could have been done after my first post when I thought it was being deleted......Instead, my subsequent posts were disappearing, with no explanation.. As you know, I am clearly not computer savvy and knew nothing about other forums.....Thanks for clearing this up for me, it won't be an issue anymore.
Posse....I can be an advocate for Steve, TPS and anyone else who monitors this site, your post will not be deleted or censored.....if you need help locating something there are several computer savvy members that can help and are more than happy to do so !!!...I see you are fairly new member,Welcome !! Everyone looks forward to your post and view points....Have a wonderful evening !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
posse
High Tide

Thanks, Golfnut..........It just freaked my out. Every time I posted, it disappeared shortly thereafter. Had no Idea it was being moved....
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Profoundwizard wrote:

He has been warned numerous times and even been put in time out for 24 hours on a couple of occasions.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

NOLABigSteve wrote:
Profoundwizard wrote:

He has been warned numerous times and even been put in time out for 24 hours on a couple of occasions.
But, was he given, electric shock, water boarding or a frontal lobotomy ?
dpm wave
Swell