Robert, Steve What gives?

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
posse
High Tide

Who and Why do you keep deleting my CCU post? I'll try this for a third time.

4- 3, The mighty has fallen....Nothing else to say.....enjoy.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Your post were just moved to the NCAA Regional open thread from what I see.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
posse
High Tide

I have tried to post a comment about Central Coast University 4 times, and each time it has been deleted.....I get the impression one of you guys controls the board.

Any explanation why someone controlling the content on this board is editing and deleting my CCU post? Placed the same post on YOGWF, and it has resulted in healthy expression of ideas........Can one of you explain this to me...Am I doing something wrong?
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

posse wrote:I have tried to post a comment about Central Coast University 4 times, and each time it has been deleted.....I get the impression one of you guys controls the board.

Any explanation why someone controlling the content on this board is editing and deleting my CCU post? Placed the same post on YOGWF, and it has resulted in healthy expression of ideas........Can one of you explain this to me...Am I doing something wrong?
Nothing was deleted. Posting in the Huddle is reserved for Tulane stuff. It was just moved to the correct board (DER RAT non Tulane stuff) and not deleted. After posting it 3 times it was merged into the regional thread where the discussion was already taking place before the original post. You can find it here in its entirety.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8826
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

posse wrote:I have tried to post a comment about Central Coast University 4 times, and each time it has been deleted.....I get the impression one of you guys controls the board.

CCU is Coastal Carolina. At least get the team name right. Since they were ranked most of the season (higher than Tulane and LSU, I might add) they should be a familiar name. As should Dallas Baptist, which also overshadowed the Green Wave, LSU and UL-L.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
posse
High Tide

Robert- Steve whats up with deleting my 5 posts about CCU?
dpm wave
Swell

dpm wave
Swell

posse
High Tide

Tried 6 times to post comments on CCU's win over LSU, and 6 times it was deleted by someone controlling this board with no explanation....Thought this site was started after YOGWF censored postings. When did freedom from censorship end? ....
TURVS71
Swell

Nothing was deleted. Although at times it's very very tempting! Your comments were consolidated under other threads. This is done to keep the board clean and to try and not have too many threads covering the same topics and to consolidate those when they do.
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
posse
High Tide

Tried 6 times to post comments on CCU's win over LSU, and 6 times it was deleted by someone controlling this board with no explanation....Thought this site was started after YOGWF censored postings. When did freedom from censorship end? ....
Pepper
Swell

I think Jonathan is now controlling the board!
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

posse wrote:Tried 6 times to post comments on CCU's win over LSU, and 6 times it was deleted by someone controlling this board with no explanation....Thought this site was started after YOGWF censored postings. When did freedom from censorship end? ....
Your comments were posted in the wrong forum, and were moved to an existing and appropriate thread. They were not deleted.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8826
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
posse
High Tide

DfromCT wrote:
posse wrote:Tried 6 times to post comments on CCU's win over LSU, and 6 times it was deleted by someone controlling this board with no explanation....Thought this site was started after YOGWF censored postings. When did freedom from censorship end? ....
Your comments were posted in the wrong forum, and were moved to an existing and appropriate thread. They were not deleted.
What forum were they move to?
posse
High Tide

What forum was it move to ?
RobertM320
Green Wave

posse wrote:What forum was it move to ?
DER RATHSKELLER
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
TURVS71
Swell

Possee, check your PM please
TURVS71
Swell

These topics have been moved to The Rathskellar