Chase Fourcade

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

That's good for us since Lindsey Scott was on their radar as well.
http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ss ... t-comments

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
ajcalhoun
Swell

Lindsey Scott >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chase Fourcade

(Just to explain:">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"= 1 fuckton.)
God Bless Everyone!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

ajcalhoun wrote:Lindsey Scott >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chase Fourcade

I'd bet Chase will sign with them for sure.
Tulane Class of 1981
puffy
Surge

Seems like the kid can play. Why wouldn't Tulane offer him if they strike out on Scott and Pigrome?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:

I bet that John will be receiving the "Craig James Parental Award for Dumb Azz's"
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

puffy wrote:Seems like the kid can play. Why wouldn't Tulane offer him if they strike out on Scott and Pigrome?
Not sure. I saw him play a few games vs St Pauls. He's a playmaker for sure.
Tulane Class of 1981
COChip
Low Tide

tpstulane wrote:

He better take that offer and run before they change their mind.....hmmmmm, Nicholls St or Maryland?
puffy
Surge

COChip wrote:
tpstulane wrote:

He better take that offer and run before they change their mind.....hmmmmm, Nicholls St or Maryland?
Right. If I were in his position, I would've committed on the spot (after a courtesy phone call to NSU to decommit).
galvezwave
Swell

Really suprised chase didn't pounce on this. He must have other options that are still unknown. My guess is he might be waiting to be lsu's end of the line fall back. Chase throws a beautiful ball, but Scott is as good a passer, probably better. And of course has those King comparisons, tangible and intangible. I think Scott is the one wf really wants. I'd prefer not to have a radio personality yapping on air also. Take the Maryland offer and run, chase. You can't top it.
DrBox
Riptide

galvezwave wrote:Really suprised chase didn't pounce on this. He must have other options that are still unknown. My guess is he might be waiting to be lsu's end of the line fall back. Chase throws a beautiful ball, but Scott is as good a passer, probably better. And of course has those King comparisons, tangible and intangible. I think Scott is the one wf really wants. I'd prefer not to have a radio personality yapping on air also. Take the Maryland offer and run, chase. You can't top it.
Or....
He doesn't have a firm, committable Maryland offer.
Someone who is currently committed to NIchols wouldn't slow-play Maryland for something better.
galvezwave
Swell

DrBox wrote:
galvezwave wrote:Really suprised chase didn't pounce on this. He must have other options that are still unknown. My guess is he might be waiting to be lsu's end of the line fall back. Chase throws a beautiful ball, but Scott is as good a passer, probably better. And of course has those King comparisons, tangible and intangible. I think Scott is the one wf really wants. I'd prefer not to have a radio personality yapping on air also. Take the Maryland offer and run, chase. You can't top it.
Or....
He doesn't have a firm, committable Maryland offer.
Someone who is currently committed to NIchols wouldn't slow-play Maryland for something better.
Good point
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Starting vs #9 UGA on SEC channel now
Halftime Georgia barely leads 10-7 over Nicholls St.
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:Starting vs #9 UGA on SEC channel now
Halftime Georgia barely leads 10-7 over Nicholls St.
TPS....I watched also...memo to Fritz...have the complete Nicholls O line transfer....NOW !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
wavemania
Surge

This is his first collegiate start. Not bad for a true Fr. As Drew Brees would say, "He's got It" The moxy factor. Some guys have it, some don't.
TXWave88
Surge

wavemania wrote:This is his first collegiate start. Not bad for a true Fr. As Drew Brees would say, "He's got It" The moxy factor. Some guys have it, some don't.
Have you all looked at his stat line?!?! 2-8 14 yds and 2 interceptions. I am not watching the game but I do not know how it even is a game.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

TXWave88 wrote:
wavemania wrote:This is his first collegiate start. Not bad for a true Fr. As Drew Brees would say, "He's got It" The moxy factor. Some guys have it, some don't.
Have you all looked at his stat line?!?! 2-8 14 yds and 2 interceptions. I am not watching the game but I do not know how it even is a game.
I watched his WR's and RB's drop passes that were right in their hands
RobertM320
Green Wave

His stat line may not be good, but the moment is definitely not too big for him. He looks pretty cool and collected. Nicholls scores from 20 yds out. 14-13, Nicholls State, with 6:48 left in the third.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Excellent analysis. I totally agree. He makes others around him better like Brees.
Crazy they bring in Devin Powell and he fumbles on his first play UGA scoops it up and scores.
Georgia now up 26-14
Tulane Class of 1981
TXWave88
Surge

Georgia's lines look terrible today. This is the example of looking past an opponent. No Idea why they put Powell in this game.
greenphantom
Swell

TXWave88 wrote:Georgia's lines look terrible today. This is the example of looking past an opponent. No Idea why they put Powell in this game.
+1 on all
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Without the Powell fumble Nicholls beats them.
Georgia hangs on to win 26-24
Tulane Class of 1981
Ruski
Swell

I thought it was more devastating that after that 90 yard interception, the Nicholls O couldn't get a single yard. No creativity. 4 more points with a TD and that's the game.
greenphantom
Swell

tpstulane wrote:Without the Powell fumble Nicholls beats them.
That fumble though was not on him. Not only did the RB whiff on the block, he stumbled in front of the LT who was trying to slide over. Plus I thought it should have been called forward pass.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

greenphantom wrote:
tpstulane wrote:Without the Powell fumble Nicholls beats them.
That fumble though was not on him. Not only did the RB whiff on the block, he stumbled in front of the LT who was trying to slide over. Plus I thought it should have been called forward pass.
I think the DB's hitting the arm and ball made his arm look like it was going forward....