$50 for four tickets MBB, Tulane listening to fans

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Just got a call from my Tulane ticket guy who told me they are running a special on the final games of the season for men's basketball. You can now buy four games of your choice for only $50 bucks including UCONN.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Bigschtick
Riptide

tpstulane wrote:Just got a call from my Tulane ticket guy who told me they are running a special on the final games of the season for men's basketball. You can now buy four games of your choice for only $50 bucks including UCONN.

Well, no surprise after the Temple debacle! Maybe in the future, they will think twice before raising prices after a couple of rare wins over
decent but not great teams.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
Dr. Rosenrosen
High Tide

Hopefully we'll slip into a ninth tier postseason tournament again in March.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Dr. Rosenrosen wrote:Hopefully we'll slip into a ninth tier postseason tournament again in March.

......and pay $60k to host the game then have 400 people show up. Then release a presser saying EC has made three straight post season tournaments and thus received a multi year extension.
Jonathan
Riptide

Who would pay to see Conroy and Company play? No NCAA tournament. For Tulane after nearly 20 years without a NCAA apperance, another Pay to Play fourth class post season tournament like last year coming up again with TU paying $60,000 to host for 400 in attendance. Thank you again Rick Dickson and Conroy. Fire both!