ND 31 LSU 28 !!!

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
Dave breslin
Swell

Hope you remember that score in BR. 31-28 . It was better than 14-0, or as good . The only thing better would be 63-0!!!!

Dr. Rosenrosen
High Tide

Nothing can top 1982!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

14-zip was the best. Ended 25 years of futility and to shut them out topped it off.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
oliveandblue
Surge

LSU have become rather distant over the years.

When we beat them in basketball they immediately left our schedule. Hmm...

I was more happy for Notre Dame winning than happy for LSU losing.
Robert1969
Riptide

Not an LSU fan, but even though they lost, I think Fournette just staked out a position atop the 2015 Heisman Leaderboard.
Robert1969
Riptide

Dave breslin wrote:Hope you remember that score in BR. 31-28 . It was better than 14-0, or as good . The only thing better would be 63-0!!!!
Thought about that score too. 48-7 in 1981 wasn't bad either. But yeah, destroying LSU's season was better.
Jonathan
Riptide

Should this post be on a non Tulane thread Steve
Bigschtick
Riptide

Jonathan wrote:Should this post be on a non Tulane thread Steve

Or in the alternative, can we move Jonathan over to a non- Tulane thread?
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
Jonathan
Riptide

Great to see LSU Agricultural and Mechanical lose to a top academic university named Notre Dame. LSU academics suck almost Tier 2 like U La La. Former LSU A&M coach at Alabama is the best in the SEC!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Robert1969 wrote:Not an LSU fan, but even though they lost, I think Fournette just staked out a position atop the 2015 Heisman Leaderboard.
I don't know about the Heisman, but I can guarantee that he won't be in BR for four years!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Jonathan
Riptide

How is every thing in Southern California Big Schit? I was born in Palm SpringsCalifornia . Get to Laguna Beach,Malibu and Montecito Santa Barbara often. Love Highway 1 and Big Sur. By the way what is your problem with me.?
ajcalhoun
Swell

Jonathan wrote:How is every thing in Southern California Big Schit? I was born in Palm SpringsCalifornia . Get to Laguna Beach,Malibu and Montecito Santa Barbara often. Love Highway 1 and Big Sur. By the way what is your problem with me.?
His problem with you is probably the same as everyone else's problem with you, Jonathan. You're an asshole.
God Bless Everyone!
Jonathan
Riptide

AJ. Love your vulgar crude language on this board toward me which I will never use and find offensive. Steve allows us to express our opinions on Tulane athletics on this board unlike the other board. . If you do not like mine tell me why pragmatically and not using crude vulgar words. Have a happy New Year. Retire Rick Dickson and Fire Conroy!
Wave755
Tsunami

winwave wrote:14-zip was the best. Ended 25 years of futility and to shut them out topped it off.
December 1, 1973, I ran out on to the field when the game was over, at this moment, over 41 years later, I can still vividly remember looking up at the scoreboard from the field, 14-0, what a fun a night, 83,000 in attendance (turnstile count) at old Tulane Stadium!!!
Dave breslin
Swell

The 14 to zip game was great . they were all great. I lived in BR when we won 31-28. That was the most improbable win since we were just average and they were going to the orange bowel. My neighbor, lsuhole, painted my address in purple and yellow that night while I was at the game. My address was 5428. Told him thanks, but we only won by 31-28. Didn't talk to me again
T1B2TW
High Tide

Dave breslin wrote:The 14 to zip game was great . they were all great. I lived in BR when we won 31-28. That was the most improbable win since we were just average and they were going to the orange bowel. My neighbor, lsuhole, painted my address in purple and yellow that night while I was at the game. My address was 5428. Told him thanks, but we only won by 31-28. Didn't talk to me again

Love the story about your neighbor. I guess he did you a favor by not talking to you anymore. :lol: