Curtis vs. Jesuit

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
wavefan03
Surge

Jesuit beat my alma mater in a great game that came down to the final minutes. TPS hope you are enjoying the win Curtis will end up winning it next year.

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

wavefan03 wrote:Jesuit beat my alma mater in a great game that came down to the final minutes. TPS hope you are enjoying the win Curtis will end up winning it next year.
Yes very much so. Yes I would expect JC to win it every year like they usually do. The Jays are losing their QB. But a Hontas will be behind center next year so who knows. :mrgreen:
But JC's only two losses this year came from the Catholic league.
Jesuit was picked #44 in a preseason poll by the TP. LOL
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
wavemania
Surge

If it stays like this, don't think Curtis wins next year either. Rumble will have Chase Fourcade back at Qb and Its main RB was hurt all year. Brother Martin will be strong and St Aug will be back with a great coach. The funny thing is Curtis would never have been a one seed with its record against Catholic teams this year.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

For those interested:
...Jesuit's win over John Curtis game replay will be on TV tonight mon/8 @ 7p on fox sports nsw.
Same channel as the Pelican games.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981