Golf Nut --- Do you still play . . . .

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
IM42lane
Swell

in July and August? It is just too hot for me. All I do then is driving range, par 3, and walking.

Another reason to look forward to fall each year.

Regards,
"Pete" Madere
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Pete....good morning...Yes I still play during the summer months... I am lucky enough to be a memeber of a CC where I have my personal cart kept...I will either go out about 6AM before the course is actually opened or wait until about 7:30PM when there are lots of Shadows on the course an play about 9 holes...we have a 9 hole scramble tournament the f1st and 3rd Thursday of each month during the summer, it does not tee off unitl 6:30PM and we finish about 8:30 and we have several other tournaments during the month 2 person best ball..2 person scramble...4 person scramble ...4 person shamble....2 person alternate shot...FYI...I live abotu 25 miles north of Austin so while it gets hot we have almost no humidity...yesterday it was 102 with 21 % humidity
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !