anotha Trivia question

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

According to the NCAA .. which college did Robert Parish play for ?

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
RWR
Swell

Centanary.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

RWR...according to the NCAA Robert Parish attended Centenary but because of alleged recruiting violations they do not have him playing in any games, none of his game stats were put into the ncaa data base, so officially he never played a game
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Green Wave
Swell

So the answer is he played for no college team?
ROLL WAVE!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Green Wave....Yep, according to the NCAA Robert Parish never played a game...and to think a recruiting scandal at of all places Centenary !!!!!
Green Wave
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:Green Wave....Yep, according to the NCAA Robert Parish never played a game...and to think a recruiting scandal at of all places Centenary !!!!!
:lol:

I was trying to figure that one out. Centenary? I was thinking to myself... "What! What! What!"

I am glad you were not one of my teachers Golf. You would have had me praying for a curve ;)
ROLL WAVE!