Memorial Day

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

A big thank you for all of thoses who have served, or who have family members who went in Harms Way to protect our way of life...your service is not forgotten this day..to the memory of my Dad, Warrant Office 4, 32 years service, WW2- Korea- SE Asia thanks again for all that you taught me..to my Brother, a General,33 years service, have I ever said thanks ?..if not I do now , your service in Iraq (twice) and Afganistan (Twice) has not gone unnoticed or forgotten by me...Again a huge Thank you to everyone who is and who has, kept us safe from the evils that the world has to offer..I stand and salute you and I bow my head in humility for your sacarifices

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Pepper
Swell

Amen to that brother.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
Jonathan
Riptide

Great post I hopr all our tu brothers on this board will remain civil and not call other brothers that love tu negative names because they have a different direction for tu sports
Bigschtick
Riptide

well said jonathan
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!