ULL leads Sun Belt FB (10/22/2013)

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
IM42lane
Swell

Regards,
"Pete" Madere
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I watched parts of the ULL game last night and have to say they're impressive. Not for nothing but they just beat two pretty decent SBC teams, on the road by a combined score of 60-27. If this becomes our post season opponent, they best not be taken lightly.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
JDTulane
Riptide

I was not impressed with the 2 'decent' teams you referenced. ULL is good but the rest of the SBC (USA too) is BAD.
Jonathan
Riptide

I agree two very poor opponets
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

I have no knowledge on the quality of their opponents but i also think they looked dam good. Also they are smart to schedule these weekday games. Their cans can be over the top but they really do have an up and coming program. I wonder why they have not been asked to join cusa.
RobertM320
Green Wave

mbawavefan12 wrote:I have no knowledge on the quality of their opponents but i also think they looked dam good. Also they are smart to schedule these weekday games. Their cans can be over the top but they really do have an up and coming program. I wonder why they have not been asked to join cusa.

They aren't scheduling the weekday games. Tuesday night is the SunBelt arrangement for TV.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Fred Dowler
Riptide

IF the two programs do meet in a bowl game you can bet your last $ that the Cajuns would pour every effort into it.
Tulane sports: small football stadium, very small basketball arena, w̶i̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶g̶r̶a̶m̶s̶, h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ , but, hey, now there's tailgating.