TUMB Featured This Week on "Wheel of Fortune"

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
timlan2057
Ripple

Hey, I didn't know where to put this post. Feel free to move it.

WOF filmed in NOLA a couple weeks ago, and the shows will be aired this week, featuring the band and cheerleaders.
http://www.wheeloffortune.com/minisites ... llegeweek/

Hey, looking at the contestants, here is a chance for the Tulane-LSU rivalry to heat up again. :mrgreen:

Okay, I'm trying to think of a way to make this post relevant to what we talk about in The Huddle ... oh, I know.

I'm surprised, with his love of the limelight, that Scott Cowen didn't demand to take Vanna's place where he could talk about how great he is and how he "transformed" Tulane while he changes the letters. :lol:

LSUA Student, LSU Fan, , and Proud Tulane Band Parent
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Timlan....thanks for the link.... trivia info...If anyone remembers the movie "Good Morning Viet Nam" starring Robin Williams, which was based on a true story...when Williams' character was removed from the radio station, the one and only Pat Sajak took his place
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Bigschtick
Riptide

yes ,thanks that was fun.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!