according to NOLA.com

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

a Tulane student has been arrested for stealing a car and then hitting 8 other vehicles in a drunken, drug induced drive of "mayhem", luckily he is covered by "Allstate"...when questioned by Police, the Student said he never drank or used drugs until he was exposed to these evils by the 30 hours of NOLA "community" serviced mandated by Dr Scott Cowen and Tulane University. His family, who are major partners, in the Northeast law Firm of "Dowee, Cheatum, & Howe" plan a vigorous defense and civil suit against Tulane and the foremetioned Dr Cowen for exposing their son to the evils of Alcohol and Drugs and the mental and emotional breakdown these 30 hours of community service has caused the beloved child. The Student and many family members have siad, had they known the dangers of Community service their son would have attended BYU, which has a band and Honor Code against the use of Alcohol, Drugs and the pleasures of pre maritial Sex, which the students honor by using the often quoted guideline,"stay moral, go oral" which according to Prez Clinton is not actually having and or enjoying sex, and if ya can't believe the Prez who can ya believe...well certainly not Scott Cowen !!!!

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami

I guess the student felt "Empowered".
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Green Wave
Swell

So let me see if I have this straight.

The kid is blaming his lawless behavior on community service.

Way to take ownership of your mistakes buddy. He must be enrolled in law school. :mrgreen:

One of the first steps in recovery is admitting YOU have a problem.

Next up. Robber sues home owner for broken leg after he falls into drained pool. 8-)
ROLL WAVE!