Merry Christmas to all!

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

We have our disagreements, arguments, heated discussions, but share a love of Tulane Athletics. I'm very grateful to have this forum as a distraction from life, and a chance to share my (sometimes controversial) views with fellow Green Wave fans.

Merry Christmas to one and all. Peace on Earth, and the joy of Christmas to your families as well.

" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
cajunfanatico
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:31 pm We have our disagreements, arguments, heated discussions, but share a love of Tulane Athletics. I'm very grateful to have this forum as a distraction from life, and a chance to share my (sometimes controversial) views with fellow Green Wave fans.

Merry Christmas to one and all. Peace on Earth, and the joy of Christmas to your families as well.
Back atcha Dave! And sending my strongest positive vibes possible for the continued good health of young Zach.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
GreenLantern
Riptide

DfromCT wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:31 pm We have our disagreements, arguments, heated discussions, but share a love of Tulane Athletics. I'm very grateful to have this forum as a distraction from life, and a chance to share my (sometimes controversial) views with fellow Green Wave fans.

I can't add anything to that. Peace on earth. Goodwill to all.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Merry Christmas to all of our beyond loyal Diehard fans!!!

ROLLWAVEROLL!
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

A Merry Christmas and my heartfelt thanks, for everyones thoughts and prayers over the last few weeks...May God's warm light of love, shine brightly upon you and your Families this Christmas and every day of the year
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
green4life
Low Tide

Happy Christmas from the UK. God Bless all Greenies!
Fan since 1965 and was at the 14-0 Victory over LSU. It can be done.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Merry Christmas, everyone! May next year bring us new successes in ALL sports!
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Green Wave
Swell

Merry Christmas to all!

and

ROLL WAVE!
ROLL WAVE!
Bigschtick
Riptide

winwave wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:44 pm Merry Christmas to all of our beyond loyal Diehard fans!!!

ROLLWAVEROLL!

That a big 10-4!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Merry Christmas to all. And may we all have a wonderful and happy New Year.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Houma de Wave
Swell

Merry Christmas, sports fans !
ajcalhoun
Swell

Merry Christmas!
God Bless Everyone!