The 25 Worst College Football Stadiums

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Obviously a subjective list, but I was surprised to find two from the state of Louisiana (and Yulman did not make the list!) Some surprises here for sure!

https://moneywise.com/a/worst-stadiums- ... e-football

" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
GreenLantern
Riptide

I saw this and was amused. A lesser person would have pointed out the inclusion of ULL in this list but I'm above that.
greenie78
Riptide

I went to Yulman for the first time with my wife and kids for the Navy game and we totally enjoyed the experience. We live 3 1/2 hours away in Lake Charles, but we plan on making at least one game a year.
anEngineer
Riptide

In spite of the Yulman haters, when my son and I would talk to other AAC fans in Yulman, they really liked it. It's not an ancient block of concrete like so many other college stadiums, especially the ones on the list.
swampnik
Surge

Love Rice Stadium. It is probably the closet thing left to old Tulane Stadium, not to mention being there a few times to see the Wave whip the Owls on beautiful Fall sunny days.
nic, nic, nic, swamp!
-Jack N. (Easy Rider)
galvezwave
Swell

Everyone but the 3,000 Tulane fans like yulman. I’ve been once. Didn’t have a problem with it.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I think Yulman is great for the fans...the few that we have and those that come in for the visiting teams. You're right on top of the field with every seat in the stadium. It's panned here, mostly because of how unsightly the NIMBY side looks.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Greeniegb
Swell

Great read as so many put down our facilities at Tulane. Read some reviews of fans for each University. UL fan complaining of $21 ticket and $10 to park, lol. If we won like they did what's to complain about. Vanderbilt an SEC school could be us, has the worst Stadium in College Football where do they spend their SEC Money on Academics I suppose, ha ha.

https://moneywise.com/u/a/ch-c/worst-st ... tball/p-20?
Wave755
Tsunami

'Nut, no. 3 is the University of Texas at San Antonio: 💩 Alamodome? :D 🤷‍♂️
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Wave755 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:53 am 'Nut, no. 3 is the University of Texas at San Antonio: 💩 Alamodome? :D 🤷‍♂️
I am sure the UTSA Administration will come to their senses and build an On Campus Stadium
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !