NCAA BB 20 sec pitch clock likely coming

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

hell it takes most of the "hitters" 20 seconds just to put their gloves on between pitches, scratch their nuts and then get a sign from the third base coach...this will be very interesting to see how it plays out
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:04 pm
hell it takes most of the "hitters" 20 seconds just to put their gloves on between pitches, scratch their nuts and then get a sign from the third base coach...this will be very interesting to see how it plays out
I’d start by eliminating 2 warmup pitches between innings.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:13 pm
of course back in my day, there were no "gloves" and I never stepped out of the batters box to look at the Coach, I mean, you put me in the line up to hit the damn ball...
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:13 pm
That's a good suggestion.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.