ECU fires it’s AD

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17595
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:27 am



Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
User avatar
GreenLantern
Swell
Posts: 1585
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 pm
Status: Offline

Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:37 am

No "just cause" here. This was a 'just because'.....just because they're tired of being last.
wavemania
Surge
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:34 pm
Status: Offline

Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:40 am

they hire the right guy and Tulane will be last in most sports.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17595
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:41 am

GreenLantern wrote:No "just cause" here. This was a 'just because'.....just because they're tired of being last.
Yep
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Green Wave
Posts: 7559
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:57 am

wavemania wrote:they hire the right guy and Tulane will be last in most sports.
sumthin' tells me Rick Jones may have his resume' in the mail
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
RollWaveRoll
Low Tide
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:21 am
Status: Offline

Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:49 am

is this the guy that fired ruffin mcneil to hire his buddy as head football coach after ruff led them to the best yrs ever?
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17595
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:05 pm

RollWaveRoll wrote:is this the guy that fired ruffin mcneil to hire his buddy as head football coach after ruff led them to the best yrs ever?
Yep
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
RollWaveRoll
Low Tide
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:21 am
Status: Offline

Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:34 pm

tpstulane wrote:
RollWaveRoll wrote:is this the guy that fired ruffin mcneil to hire his buddy as head football coach after ruff led them to the best yrs ever?
Yep
thats what i was thinking. now ruffs oc is the hc at ou and ruff is dc at ou.
winwave
Wild Pelican
Posts: 11951
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:42 pm

Maybe they'll bring back Holtz.
Find A Way!
Wave755
Riptide
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:50 pm

wavemania wrote:they hire the right guy and Tulane will be last in most sports.
I don’t know, we just signed 20 three star recruits in football! :D
Post Reply