Basketball Tickets

Looking to buy, swap, trade, or give away your tickets?
Show Me
Tsunami

Wasted money.
Tulane should be paying us to take tickets and give us free concessions and bill it to Dunleavy.

lurker123
Swell

Show Me wrote:Wasted money.
Tulane should be paying us to take tickets and give us free concessions and bill it to Dunleavy.
Your opinion. But I gladly pay and will still go to games. Tulane can share its largesse with others. Looks like you're not interested.

Too bad. You will miss supporting the team and staff and meeting great people like the Morgans.
msdos
Swell

lurker123 wrote:
Your opinion. But I gladly pay and will still go to games. Tulane can share its largesse with others. Looks like you're not interested.

Too bad. You will miss supporting the team and staff and meeting great people like the Morgans.
$20 a game to meet the Morgan's. Great value there.
lurker123
Swell

msdos wrote:
lurker123 wrote:

It is. Glad you agree. Remember if you prefer to sit under the goals, the cost is only $10. Morgan's kids are great and are great reps for Tulane now and will be after they graduate. We are fortunate they are all part of the Tulane family.
Show Me
Tsunami

lurker123 wrote:
msdos wrote:
lurker123 wrote:

It is. Glad you agree. Remember if you prefer to sit under the goals, the cost is only $10. Morgan's kids are great and are great reps for Tulane now and will be after they graduate. We are fortunate they are all part of the Tulane family.
:mrgreen: Then go meet the Morgan's at the Women's games for $5 or you can stay home and " Meet the Parents" for $1.99 on Hulu.