Basketball Tickets

User avatar
Show Me
Swell
Posts: 2480
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 pm
Location: Saint Bernard
Status: Offline

Basketball Tickets

Postby Show Me » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:22 pm

Wasted money.
Tulane should be paying us to take tickets and give us free concessions and bill it to Dunleavy.



lurker123
Swell
Posts: 1164
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:01 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Basketball Tickets

Postby lurker123 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:32 am

Show Me wrote:Wasted money.
Tulane should be paying us to take tickets and give us free concessions and bill it to Dunleavy.


Your opinion. But I gladly pay and will still go to games. Tulane can share its largesse with others. Looks like you're not interested.

Too bad. You will miss supporting the team and staff and meeting great people like the Morgans.



User avatar
msdos
Swell
Posts: 1198
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:25 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Basketball Tickets

Postby msdos » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:36 am

lurker123 wrote:
Show Me wrote:Wasted money.
Tulane should be paying us to take tickets and give us free concessions and bill it to Dunleavy.


Your opinion. But I gladly pay and will still go to games. Tulane can share its largesse with others. Looks like you're not interested.

Too bad. You will miss supporting the team and staff and meeting great people like the Morgans.


$20 a game to meet the Morgan's. Great value there.



lurker123
Swell
Posts: 1164
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:01 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Basketball Tickets

Postby lurker123 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:04 am

msdos wrote:
lurker123 wrote:
Show Me wrote:Wasted money.
Tulane should be paying us to take tickets and give us free concessions and bill it to Dunleavy.


Your opinion. But I gladly pay and will still go to games. Tulane can share its largesse with others. Looks like you're not interested.

Too bad. You will miss supporting the team and staff and meeting great people like the Morgans.


$20 a game to meet the Morgan's. Great value there.


It is. Glad you agree. Remember if you prefer to sit under the goals, the cost is only $10. Morgan's kids are great and are great reps for Tulane now and will be after they graduate. We are fortunate they are all part of the Tulane family.



User avatar
Show Me
Swell
Posts: 2480
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 pm
Location: Saint Bernard
Status: Offline

Re: Basketball Tickets

Postby Show Me » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:07 am

lurker123 wrote:
msdos wrote:
lurker123 wrote:
Show Me wrote:Wasted money.
Tulane should be paying us to take tickets and give us free concessions and bill it to Dunleavy.


Your opinion. But I gladly pay and will still go to games. Tulane can share its largesse with others. Looks like you're not interested.

Too bad. You will miss supporting the team and staff and meeting great people like the Morgans.


$20 a game to meet the Morgan's. Great value there.


It is. Glad you agree. Remember if you prefer to sit under the goals, the cost is only $10. Morgan's kids are great and are great reps for Tulane now and will be after they graduate. We are fortunate they are all part of the Tulane family.

:mrgreen: Then go meet the Morgan's at the Women's games for $5 or you can stay home and " Meet the Parents" for $1.99 on Hulu.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest