Emailing tickets

Looking to buy, swap, trade, or give away your tickets?
puffy
Surge

Are season holders still able to email tickets to friends? I did it a couple of years ago, but can't seem to figure out how to do it now.

GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

puffy wrote:Are season holders still able to email tickets to friends? I did it a couple of years ago, but can't seem to figure out how to do it now.
System still not up yet. To be honest, their ticketing department is a joke. You have to call ticketing and have them leave it at Will Call.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

This is one of a number of reasons why you can't build a stadium without wifi.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Try this it worked for me. If you have a decent smart phone take a picture of your ticket bar code. Try to get close enough to where the code takes up most of the screen. Text or email that picture. It will scan at the gate if the receiver has a decent smart phone or printer. I've done it twice and it worked both times.

This scanned in at the gate.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
puffy
Surge

Thanks for the updates everyone, and for the suggestion TPS. To play it safe, I'll just try to give the hardcopy tickets to my buddy.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

GreenPuddleSplash wrote:
puffy wrote:Are season holders still able to email tickets to friends? I did it a couple of years ago, but can't seem to figure out how to do it now.
System still not up yet. To be honest, their ticketing department is a joke. You have to call ticketing and have them leave it at Will Call.
I've had a bunch of ULL friends call/text me that wanted to buy tickets to the game. They all naturally first go on Ticketmaster and can't find tickets because we no longer use TM. Only our road games are on there because just about everyone else but Tulane in the AAC uses Ticketmaster. So they give up and are not going. I really didn't know where to tell them to buy tickets because I don't know other than calling my Tulane ticket person. Many are ULL grads that live in NOLA.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981