Wanted - Tulane ticket stubs

Looking to buy, swap, trade, or give away your tickets?
tulaneoutlaw
Trickle

Hi, I'm a long time lurker and have had an account for awhile, but have never posted. I'm a younger Tulane fan and graduated in 2012. Right now I'm working on a Tulane collecting project, specifically collecting all the Tulane Bowl game ticket stubs. I still need several stubs (listed below) to complete my collection. If anyone has a stub from these games they wouldn't mind parting with, please pm me.

Still need:
1935 Sugar Bowl
1940 Sugar Bowl
1970 Liberty Bowl
1979 Liberty Bowl
1980 Hall of Fame Bowl
1987 Independence Bowl
1998 Liberty Bowl
2002 Hawaii Bowl

I also am looking for a stub from the 1969 Tulane-Notre Dame game. The game was played in New Orleans. If you have this stub, let me know. Thanks!

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I have two 1969 ND ticket stubs and a game program in a box at my Parents house, next time I am in Metry I will try to find them for you
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I have two 1969 ND ticket stubs and a game program in a box at my Parents house, next time I am in Metry I will try to find them for you... I also have a warm up suit that was given to Players and Staff for the 87 Independence Bowl, it is in a box there also
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tulaneoutlaw
Trickle

golfnut69 wrote:I have two 1969 ND ticket stubs and a game program in a box at my Parents house, next time I am in Metry I will try to find them for you... I also have a warm up suit that was given to Players and Staff for the 87 Independence Bowl, it is in a box there also
Much appreciated thanks! And the warm up suit sounds like a very unique piece of Tulane history!
aus10dixon
Ripple

I'm guessing you already checked, but eBay has a few listings for old Tulane ticket stubs.
tulaneoutlaw
Trickle

aus10dixon wrote:I'm guessing you already checked, but eBay has a few listings for old Tulane ticket stubs.
Yes I've been tracking some of those for awhile. Eventually I may go that route, but some of the tickets like the 1998 Liberty Bowl haven't appeared in weeks of watching.