SE Louisiana Tickets FUNDRAISER

Looking to buy, swap, trade, or give away your tickets?
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I'm selling our tickets to this Saturday's SE Louisiana game. THIS IS THE FIRST NIGHT GAME IN YULMAN STADIUM HISTORY. The proceeds will be given to the Fund For Medical Related Expenses for Zachary, my two year old son who is fighting leukemia. Although the fund is NOT a 501(c)3, (not a tax deductible purchase) it will help us meet expenses that are not covered by insurance.

The listing can be found on ebay here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tulane-vs-SE-Lo ... 327799306?

If you want to buy the tickets, but don't want to use ebay, please send me a private message. Also, anyone with an active account at YOGWF, please copy/paste this listing into a thread there.

THANK YOU and

ROLL WAVE!

" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Just tweeted it for you.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

NOLABigSteve wrote:Just tweeted it for you.
Thanks, Steve. Wish we could have met this weekend, but I might be coming in for homecoming, as good friends and fraternity brothers are planning a fundraiser.

Roll Wave!
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

DfromCT wrote:
Thanks, Steve. Wish we could have met this weekend, but I might be coming in for homecoming, as good friends and fraternity brothers are planning a fundraiser.

Roll Wave!
Let's definitely try and meet up the next game you're able to make. I'll tweet it a couple more times tomorrow throughout the day to drive traffic to the auction.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

NOLABigSteve wrote:
DfromCT wrote:

Roll Wave!
Let's definitely try and meet up the next game you're able to make. I'll tweet it a couple more times tomorrow throughout the day to drive traffic to the auction.
I might be back for Homecoming. My fraternity brothers and a few others are trying to arrange a fundraiser that weekend. One of my best friends owns a very hot restaurant (Atchafalya) but it might be better to have a bigger venue and let them cater it. Anyone have a good idea or want to donate a great meeting room?

Thanks!

Dave P
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I've re-listed on eBay. Buy it Now price dropped to $110, just above the minimum BiN price!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231328685771?ss ... 1558.l2649
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I've just spoken to Brian Beardsley at the Tulane Ticket Office, and to save shipping fees, he could arrange to have them waiting at Will Call. Anyone that wants them, please contact me through a PM. I'd like to get face value ($70) for the pair, but will discuss otherwise.

FIRST NIGHT GAME IN YULMAN. BE THERE!