forum

Questions, complaints, and suggestions are always welcome.
glennc
Low Tide

How the hell does someone read the forum. I go to tulane coaching search and click all the way to page8 ( the last page on this subject) and the last post is from 2011.

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

glennc wrote:How the hell does someone read the forum. I go to tulane coaching search and click all the way to page8 ( the last page on this subject) and the last post is from 2011.
Change the sort in your User Control Panel. To do this go to Board preferences, then Edit Display Options, then Topic Order Direction to descending. That way you see the latest post first.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
glennc
Low Tide

Thanks
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

glennc wrote:Thanks
Its 1,000 times better. The software default should be set to descending instead of ascending.
Doing this you won't waste time going through old pages. The latest post is always on top.
I'll leave this here for a few days so others having this problem can change their sort preference so that the lastest post pops up to the top.
Tulane Class of 1981
RobertM320
Green Wave

The lastest?
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

RobertM320 wrote:The lastest?
Most recent.
Tulane Class of 1981