Suggestions

mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Re: Suggestions

Postby mbawavefan12 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:38 am

NOLABigSteve wrote:Ok. All posts under all forums under the "Other Athletic Forums" category will no longer show in the newly named "Recent Tulane Topics" section at the top of the home page. I can extend this exclusion to the "General Forums" category as well, but let's see how this works for now and we'll go from there.

Perfect, thanks Steve.

Wave755
Swell

Postby Wave755 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:56 am

NOLABigSteve wrote:Ok. All posts under all forums under the "Other Athletic Forums" category will no longer show in the newly named "Recent Tulane Topics" section at the top of the home page. I can extend this exclusion to the "General Forums" category as well, but let's see how this works for now and we'll go from there.

Great Big Steve, I noticed this morning no troll posts at the top of our page. I think you have solved the problem, now back to TULANE v. DUKE. :)

And again, many thanks for this forum for Tulane Athletics!
:D

TXWave88
High Tide

Postby TXWave88 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:31 am

Thank you Steve!

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Postby tpstulane » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:49 am

Great!!!!

Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981

winwave
Wild Pelican

Postby winwave » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Great work as usual Steve. You have always excelled at everything you do.

It's the facilities stupid!

nawlinspete
Swell

Polls

Postby nawlinspete » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Why not open voting on polls to non members ? Would get them involved, would be a more representative sample than our "consistent 30", and would probly increase GOTULANE.NET membership.

Once and Again, With Smart Choices and a Bit Of Patience

nawlinspete
Swell

For Pete's Sake

Postby nawlinspete » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:17 am

It is time to take down the FB countdown to game time clock and the only partially filled out 2015 FB results.

nawlinspete
Swell

Clean Up This Board

Postby nawlinspete » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:34 am

by eliminating dead and unnecessary forums: gametracker, ticket exchange, snapshots, merchandise, greenbacker, gumby, rathskeller, other La. Actually, a chronological Board will be an improvement over the current divisive forums.

Show Me
Riptide

Re: Clean Up This Board

Postby Show Me » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:43 am

nawlinspete wrote:by eliminating dead and unnecessary forums: gametracker, ticket exchange, snapshots, merchandise, greenbacker, gumby, rathskeller, other La. Actually, a chronological Board will be an improvement over the current divisive forums.

April Fools was last Friday Pete.

nawlinspete
Swell

Postby nawlinspete » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:50 am

Show Me wrote:
nawlinspete wrote:by eliminating dead and unnecessary forums: gametracker, ticket exchange, snapshots, merchandise, greenbacker, gumby, rathskeller, other La. Actually, a chronological Board will be an improvement over the current divisive forums.

April Fools was last Friday Pete.

I am Pavlov and you are my dog....

Show Me
Riptide

Postby Show Me » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:02 am

ajcalhoun
Swell

Postby ajcalhoun » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:25 am

Why don't you just start your own board, pete? You could format it however you like. I'm sure it would be wildly popular.

Welcome to gotula.net, where it's never too late to mention Tanner Lee or Andy Cannizaro.

golfnut69
Tsunami

Postby golfnut69 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:43 am

Let's start by deleting this thread

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !

dpm wave
Surge

Postby dpm wave » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:13 am

Only if we start by eliminating this thread

nawlinspete
Swell

Postby nawlinspete » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:12 pm

Make it happen.