Suggestions

Questions, complaints, and suggestions are always welcome.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

That feed if full of info!
Good job there Stephen!
I use my phone most of the time, and sometimes don't always scroll to the bottom where it's there on mobile.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
nawlinspete
Riptide

Athletic Department

MBB
MBB Coaching
MBB Recruiting
MBB Scheduling

WBB

Football Coaching
Football Games
Football Recruiting
Football Scheduling

Other Sports
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
nawlinspete
Riptide

nawlinspete wrote:Athletic Department

MBB
MBB Coaching
MBB Recruiting
MBB Scheduling

WBB

Football Coaching
Football Games
Football Recruiting
Football Scheduling

Other Sports

And NO MERGING. Let us express our opinions our way. Mississippi State YouTube being buried in six pages of other threads is classic example of why merging is wrong.
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
msdos
Swell

I think I posted this somewhere else, but i couldn't find it...

the merging on this site is so inconvenient. I hate having to sift through pages of shit just to see if I missed anything.

Also, bumping a thread that's over a month old to add a piece of news is straight retarded.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

msdos wrote: I hate having to sift through pages of sh*t just to see if I missed anything.
You're doing it wrong. Go into your profile, then User Control Panel, Board Preferences than Edit Display Options and change the last choice on the Option page to sort to have the most recent post show first (Descending) The default has the last post show last (Ascending). That way you don't have to go through any pages. It's 1000% better. Try it. I never have to go past one or two pages to find anything recent even in a 100 page post.
Tulane Class of 1981
msdos
Swell

tps, get out of here with that trash

I don't feel like being rational right now
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

msdos wrote:tps, get out of here with that trash

Check your PM
Tulane Class of 1981
nawlinspete
Riptide

tpstulane wrote:
msdos wrote: I hate having to sift through pages of sh*t just to see if I missed anything.
You're doing it wrong. Go into your profile, then User Control Panel, Board Preferences than Edit Display Options and change the last choice on the Option page to sort to have the most recent post show first (Descending) The default has the last post show last (Ascending). That way you don't have to go through any pages. It's 1000% better. Try it. I never have to go past one or two pages to find anything recent even in a 100 page post.
TPS, you are doing it wrong. No need to go through those hoops just to make the censors happy. Let us posts independently as we choose to.
msdos
Swell

tpstulane wrote:

Check your PM
Haha man, i was being sarcastic, sorry
Green Wave
Swell

Why is this thread in the Huddle? :mrgreen:
ROLL WAVE!
nawlinspete
Riptide

:headbash: :headbash: :beathead: :wallbash: :explode: So it gets read. That is why the number of Forum must be reduced along with the commitment to not bundle.
Last edited by nawlinspete on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show Me
Tsunami

Let's just have a Rick Dickson Board all to himself. There would be no need to merge anything.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Show Me wrote:Let's just have a Rick Dickson Board all to himself. There would be no need to merge anything.

A Great Idea, Which Is Why "ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT" Was Suggested as a New Forum. :mrgreen:
Dave breslin
Swell

We could have The Huddle,Surfs Up, and Dump Rick as forums. Add Where's Fitts? And Bitch Slap Those That Aggravate Us
Show Me
Tsunami

nawlinspete wrote:
Show Me wrote:Let's just have a Rick Dickson Board all to himself. There would be no need to merge anything.

A Great Idea, Which Is Why "ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT" Was Suggested as a New Forum. :mrgreen:
No. That's not clear enough. Rick Dickson Board is clear. Don't paint others in the Dept. with the Dickson brush.
Green Wave
Swell

nawlinspete wrote::headbash: :headbash: :beathead: :wallbash: :explode: So it gets read. That is why the number of Forum must be reduced along with the commitment to not bundle.
I meant why is this thread in the huddle?

Not why you put in the huddle :P
ROLL WAVE!
nawlinspete
Riptide

Because you are reading it along with others !
dpm wave
Swell

This thread should be moved to the "help me, help you" area.
I personally feel the merging of threads is very helpful and find the site extremely well run.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

1. If you want people to see a video buried in pages of responses, try using the video tag and actually embed the video vs. just posting the link. Or go ahead and tweet the video.

2. This is an athletics forum. There's no need for an Athletics subforum.

3. If everything Rick Dickson related wasn't merged, I would say 75% of this site would be common threads with the same diatribe against the man. There is no deleting of posts, but organization isn't a bad thing.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
Show Me
Tsunami

Thanks for the response and thanks for having this Board much appreciated.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

NOLABigSteve wrote:1. If you want people to see a video buried in pages of responses, try using the video tag and actually embed the video vs. just posting the link. Or go ahead and tweet the video.

2. This is an athletics forum. There's no need for an Athletics subforum.

3. If everything Rick Dickson related wasn't merged, I would say 75% of this site would be common threads with the same diatribe against the man. There is no deleting of posts, but organization isn't a bad thing.
Steve I understand where you are coming from but this latest revelation deserves to stand alone. It comes from an AD of an SEC school. Many here have stated the same.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
GreenLantern
Riptide

Perhaps we should have a separate forum for each user. Imagine the time we could save if we only had to look into JJs forum about once each quarter to get an update on board fiduciary responsibility, Stockholm syndrome, education bubble, the inevitable failure of Tulane university...etc.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

:lol:
Roll Wave!
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

tpstulane wrote:
Just goes to show you, you learn something new every day. I've tweaked many board settings, but must have missed this one. Like it. Thanks.
Roll Wave!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

NOLABigSteve wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
Just goes to show you, you learn something new every day. I've tweaked many board settings, but must have missed this one. Like it. Thanks.
It's too bad that isn't the default setting in the software. It is so easy to keep up with the current posts with that little adjustment.
Tulane Class of 1981