Other Louisiana university thread

Questions, complaints, and suggestions are always welcome.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I think U-La-La gets their cajun-dairy-airs handed to them this week. My prediction:

U-La-La 13
Tulsa 41

Tulane is THE University of Louisiana.

" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

golfnut69 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:Fair enough GN. I was hoping the reason was that we finally have an AD with a pair, but if took money, that works as well. As you said, branding is important so on that note, I see progress.
I actually made the call, to see what it would take, to make sure Tulane did not have the "comb over T " associated with it any longer...
JtS ripped me a new one when I posted, jokingly, that the Angry Wave was replacing the Crested T because it was too much like Trump's hair. I kind of liked the Crested T. I am not a big Trump fan, and think JtS can eat feces.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

RobertM320 wrote:
alex59 wrote:University of Louisiana is one of the best colleges in Louisiana to complete your education. Currently university has 17,519 student enrollment capacity and it is public institution to offer under graduate and post graduate courses. As per 2016-17 fees table, its in-state tuition fee is $9,450 which is 14% higher from previous year.
Not sure what you were looking at, but here's the link to the site you used. Tulane is #42 in the country. UL-L is not rated in the top 150. Not a good look on your first post here.

http://www.collegebesty.com/best-colleges/
Actually for 2017 USN&WR ranks Tulane 39th among national universities. And as always, ULALA has no USN&WR rank whatsoever.

And, perhaps the ULALA trolls are just "feeing their oats" after last week's "big" 51 to 48 @ home win over SELA? :winkkiss: