NO DELETING OF POSTS

Questions, complaints, and suggestions are always welcome.
glennc
Low Tide

What happened to it. If it was deleted i would like to know why. It had to do with why Rich Rod hasn't been named coach yet. I gave two scenarios and neither was bad except for when i called dickson an idiot.

OGSB
Swell

Livin' rent free
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Just merged it into the Coaching Candidates thread... trying to keep it all in one place. No deletion.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

This is the last time I will say this. Any further emails, and I will redirect you to this message.

NO POSTS HAVE EVER BEEN DELETED FROM GOTULA.NET.

If you cannot find your post, or you do not see a photo, or anything that you think is not right, either 2 things have happened:

1. Your post was MOVED to a thread that it already relates to.
2. The original author of the post modified or deleted the post.

If a post has been moved that you don't think should have, or you cannot find your post, just hit me up and let me know. I've moved stuff and then moved it back several times at the requests of posters. It happens.

Thanks!
Roll Wave!
Jonathan
Riptide

Steve I came on this board because you promised not to delete any posts like alleged neo Nazi. JTS. I have seen videos of racial slurs shooting middle fingers poppingup on the board that I immediately complained about but was never removed. Why was my recent post concerning why Tulane baseball recruiting class was not in Baseball Americas Top 25. Very disappointed!
JDTulane
Riptide

he may have merged it into another thread
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Someone ban Jonathan for complaining!
KsWave
Low Tide

Yeah, it was merged with the main baseball recruiting thread...
tnelly15
Riptide

Jonathan wrote:Steve I came on this board because you promised not to delete any posts like alleged neo Nazi. JTS. I have seen videos of racial slurs shooting middle fingers poppingup on the board that I immediately complained about but was never removed. Why was my recent post concerning why Tulane baseball recruiting class was not in Baseball Americas Top 25. Very disappointed!
It was moved to a different thread and is now on the recruiting board. Also, I'm very impressed with your English today Jonathan. There may be a few fuck ups, but better than usual. :2thumbs:
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

KsWave wrote:Yeah, it was merged with the main baseball recruiting thread...
It was merged and moved. Sorry, but we need to do our part of keeping the forum organized. I've said a million times, no threads will be deleted. But I will move threads from time to time to the right place and merge if there is already a thread about the topic.
Roll Wave!
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

NOLABigSteve wrote:
KsWave wrote:Yeah, it was merged with the main baseball recruiting thread...
It was merged and moved. Sorry, but we need to do our part of keeping the forum organized. I've said a million times, no threads will be deleted. But I will move threads from time to time to the right place and merge if there is already a thread about the topic.
I support this 100%.
Jonathan
Riptide

Possibly I should get a third degree from Tulane or even post in Mandarin Chinese to satisfy your grammar requirements Nelly! Seriously we all have different opinions on this board. Please do not attack anyone that disagrees you for typos on their small keyboard on his cell phone.
MicMan
Swell

Is that what it's come to?
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

MicMan wrote:Is that what it's come to?
Looks like it was moved not deleted
If you would use the search feature you'd probably find another 100 coaches threads pages long.
Steve is probably just trying to keep the board organized. We don't need a new coaches or RD thread after every game.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6468
Last edited by tpstulane on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Calm down. It was merged. I don't delete threads but will consolidate similar threads.
Roll Wave!
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

tpstulane wrote:
MicMan wrote:Is that what it's come to?
If you would use the search feature you'd probably find another 100 coaches threads pages long.
Steve is probably just trying to keep the board organized. We don't need a new coaches or RD thread after every game.
+10000
Roll Wave!
msdos
Swell

i'm conflicted.

the dave brandon situation shows that relentless bitching does work.

but boy is it aggravating to see every thread devolve into an RD bitchfest
Jonathan
Riptide

Steve I really do not care why this thread has gone on for mega days. My wrong not Tulane threads on the Huddle are moved in hours. I have two supposed Tulane supporters or I doubt Tulane alumni using vulgar four letter words on the thread against me which should not be allowed on your site. Unacceptable.
nawlinspete
Riptide

TPS changes another post to his liking... see 9:18 PM post.
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

nawlinspete wrote:TPS changes another post to his liking... see 9:18 PM post.
Moved it where it best fits.
Tulane Class of 1981
nawlinspete
Riptide

tpstulane wrote:
Nope. Has nothing to do with the TP article. Not even remotely.

Belongs as an independent post as it reflects three different mindsets from three top leaders at three different universities and goes a long way in explaining our predicament. Stop protecting your pal Goldring. And stop forcing every thought into someone else's slant. Allow us the same license you allow yourself.
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

nawlinspete wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
Nope. Belongs as an independent post as it reflects three different mindsets from three top leaders at three different universities and goes a long way in explaining our predicament. Stop protecting your pal Goldring. And stop forcing every thought into someone else's slant. Allow us the same license you allow yourself.
We all know our predicament, Bill Goldring told us in the thread at the top of the current 5 posts.
It would help if you and Jonathan learned how to post a link to your source.
Tulane Class of 1981
nawlinspete
Riptide

TPS, move this entire thread. Goldring is mentioned. How dare anyone not follow your directive to post all Goldring citations under RD... PR Machine.

Incidentally, this thread also reports what the Houston Post reported about U of Houston Board of Regents and BIG 12. So perhaps yoy should move this thread to the 13 page Big 12 thread.

TPS, you are absurd and self centered.

Oh, by the way, if you'd read the tweets on the FBSchedules.com Home Page you would see the U of Maryland citation.

Your reading skills are marginal; your thinking skills are even narrower. Give up the censor role you have anointed yourself with and allow others the same license you ordain for only yourself.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Another Goldring reference, TPS, do your self anointed job and move to RD... PR Machine.

Stupid the way you think.

This thread is about a new AD just as last night's post was about the differing mindsets at three different FBS universities, notwithstanding the mention of Goldring. Had I not mentioned Goldring you would have not imposed your stupid guidelines, right ?
nawlinspete
Riptide

Whoops. I said the magic word. Goldring. To quote Groucho Marx I've won $50 and TPS gets to move to the RD... PR Machine thread. Congratulations, TPS, you get to show your blinders vision again while you deny others the same license you reserve for yourself and yourself only.

Only AT Tulane

Wait, wait, TPS for AD. He'll keep everything neatly organized by key word.