Moved posts

Questions, complaints, and suggestions are always welcome.
Green Wave
Swell

Hi Steve,

I think we should have an anti contest for moved posts but dont tell anyone you are holding it because I think I have a real good shot at winning. ;)

ROLL WAVE!
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Congrats Green Wave! You have in fact won the contest!

Actually, hope you don't take it personal. I'm still trying to figure out if we have this forum and its boards set up right. If you or anyone have any suggestions, I'm definitely game.

Roll Wave!
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
JDTulane
Riptide

The mayor is to pick the next council member who will vote on the IZD. That is in NO way off topic considering the impact it will have on the OCS.
msdos
Swell

Post movings, thread consolidations, and posting in "relevant" threads from months ago are all getting old
msdos
Swell

Though to be fair, golf nut should have his own board where he can post his rumblings (I jest in love, of course)
:D
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

msdos wrote:Though to be fair, golf nut should have his own board where he can post his rumblings (I jest in love, of course)

It ain't rumblings...it is "ramblings"......and I have done my best in the last few weeks to post only insightful, thought provoking topics !!!! no matter whose thoughts, it may provoke !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69 wrote:
msdos wrote:Though to be fair, golf nut should have his own board where he can post his rumblings (I jest in love, of course)

It ain't rumblings...it is "ramblings"......and I have done my best in the last few weeks to post only insightful, thought provoking topics !!!! no matter whose thoughts, it may provoke !!!!
OK...I "fess up"...I am really employed at the Tulane Athletic office and they pay me extra to clog this board with mindless quotes, and site postings so that all of you can be upset with me, and not the Tulane AD !!!!!
Last edited by golfnut69 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
msdos
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:

Autocorrect, etc.
golfnut69 wrote:
OK...I "fess up"...I am really employed at the Tulate Athletic office and they pay me extra to clog this board with mindless quotes, and site postings so that all of you can be upset with me, and not the Tulane AD !!!!!
:lol:
JDTulane
Riptide

Was it merged? moved? deleted?

I thought we didn't delete here.
JDTulane
Riptide

why? of all the offensive stuff on this board you delete my tongue in cheek game day thread using a nickname for ole miss that has been around for decades?

i thought we didnt censor here. i have nothing but respect for ole miss but this is college football and a sports forum, not a sunday bridge club.
TURVS71
Swell

Hold your horses junior...we DON'T delete and YOU know that. Give us a chance to find out what is going on! What thread are you talking about?
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
JDTulane
Riptide

TURVS71 wrote:Hold your horses junior...we DON'T delete and YOU know that. Give us a chance to find out what is going on! What thread are you talking about?

Thats what I figured... hence my confusion :x
TURVS71
Swell

JD , put your gun back in the holster...you post was consolidated into the Ole Miss 39-TU 0 Thread!
Carry On!
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
JDTulane
Riptide

TURVS71 wrote:JD , put your gun back in the holster...you post was consolidated into the Ole Miss 39-TU 0 Thread!
Carry On!

Thanks. I just couldnt find it. I even pulled up my user posts to search for it before posting this. rough day for us all 8-) there's a good emoticon on cusa forums of 2 greenies cheersing beers. wish i could post it here !
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

JD, I merged some stuff but didn't delete anything. That being said, I didn't see a Gameday thread from you, just one by winwave. Did you find it?
Roll Wave!
JDTulane
Riptide

NOLABigSteve wrote:JD, I merged some stuff but didn't delete anything. That being said, I didn't see a Gameday thread from you, just one by winwave. Did you find it?

Nope but I trust yall. I posted the same one here that I did on yogwf. might have been an accident by me.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

JDTulane wrote:
NOLABigSteve wrote:JD, I merged some stuff but didn't delete anything. That being said, I didn't see a Gameday thread from you, just one by winwave. Did you find it?

Nope but I trust yall. I posted the same one here that I did on Y O G W F. might have been an accident by me.
You mind me asking what it said so I can search for it??? And around what time of day did you post it?
Roll Wave!
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

JD, if you posted a post similar to this one below on the other board on this board, it must not have gone through because I definitely wouldn't have deleted it.

JDTulane
Post subject: Gameday!! Ole M(p)ISS
Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:54 am
Roll Wave!
JDTulane
Riptide

Titled: Gameday!! Ole M(p)ISS

dont remember the content other then see ya at the dome kind of stuff.

it isnt a big deal. 90% sure it went up but no game was had at the dome so a gameday thread seems pointless now ;)

we'll chalk it up to internet voodoo.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Jonathan! Where have you been? Three months between posts. I thought you might have died.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
nawlinspete
Riptide

RobertM320 wrote:Jonathan! Where have you been? Three months between posts. I thought you might have died.
He was banned, wasn't he tps ?
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
ajcalhoun
Swell

nawlinspete wrote:
RobertM320 wrote:Jonathan! Where have you been? Three months between posts. I thought you might have died.
I thought there was no banning on this site. If there is banning, how in the hell are you still around?
God Bless Everyone!
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

ajcalhoun wrote:
nawlinspete wrote:
I thought there was no banning on this site. If there is banning, how in the hell are you still around?
We've had to put a couple of posters in time out for a few hours, but no one has ever been banned. Side note, kinda missing Vance. :mrgreen:
Roll Wave!
nawlinspete
Riptide

Moving the Bower thread hear is sensorship at the highest level.
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I applaud Steve and any/all the Mods that move the off-topic posts in a thread to one like this. The Sue Bower thread is still alive and kicking.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V